****Show Us The inside of your Case!****

One of my old case, that's now for sale ;)

DSCF0125-3.jpg

Oo just the case for sale or the whole lot?

WOW a vast inprovement, Is the hole underneath the cages allready there?

Yep it is indeed, it's there because the place where you're supposed to but all the spare cabling is on the back of the caddy, it comes with clips to hold the big bunch in there.

Just wish I could re-route the fan cables so they were hidden better and get my braided extensions back in, then it's be slightly better! :P

I think I'm going to have to RMA the motherboard to solve my crashing/freezing problems, if that has to happen then I have another big mod planned...

That isnt too good. But that was a good idea from yourself..

I shall be cutting Some holes in my Motherboard tray to route my cables. as the Zalman Z7 Does not come with no Cable Holes :(

Then i will be buying some Cold Cathodes and a Zalman Fan controller off my good friend george for a tenner! -

Sounds good to me mate, I use a D200....

Take a look at my PF, irrelevent to the thread but tell us what ya think :)

Clicky Here :D

Need to add you on FB to see it! Requested anyway :'), i normally take pictures of cars (modified ones). See my albums for details.

Were you get the badges from mate? looks shweeeet

I got them from japan at a local performance car shop. They had all these funky badges and so i nabbed a few.

Nice work m8 ,
i really need to get a better camera :(

The new smaller cams are just as good as the bigger ones nowadays, especially the sony ones. I love your watercooling btw, looks so good makes me want to invest in some but i daren't incase it leaks.

I have some new fans in there at the moment but I am yet to take a picture.

They certainly don't look as pretty as the enermax clusters on the megahalems though, that is for sure.

Back
Top Bottom