*** Show us your bikes! ***

Soldato
i wish i'd have gone for the R version the first time round

The worst thing I've ever done was test ride a 2016 Speed R. The suspension on my standard Street now feels like the £100 Halfords mountain bike I had when i was 10.

Are you putting a fly screen on it? Looks so strange without one, to me.

Also it's weird that something can look loud, but that SC can looks very, very loud. Do it!

Soldato
Sorry ic3 didn't see your comment mate.

Soon as test rode it, was so comftable compared to the sv, sat up a lot more, easier on the back, think sit up bikes are more my thing now. Doesn't help I'm 6ft 2 so yeah sv a little cramped.

I thought this bike would be too small for me if I'm honest, but legs tuck in comftably under the tank.

Not a bad thing I can say about the street if I'm honest, not aero dynamic as when your in 100mph+ you feel it.

Happy purchase, don't know after the 3 years if I'll hand it back or buy it.

Nice clovis BTW, does need a belly pan and fly screen though :(

IC3

IC3

Soldato
That's cool, I can sit doing 100 cruising for longer on autobahn without any issues. I found the street to fit me like a glove, daytona was too small... :(

Edit:
My SV is Naked btw :p

Soldato
The worst thing I've ever done was test ride a 2016 Speed R. The suspension on my standard Street now feels like the £100 Halfords mountain bike I had when i was 10.

Are you putting a fly screen on it? Looks so strange without one, to me.

Also it's weird that something can look loud, but that SC can looks very, very loud. Do it!

I don't think i'll bother tbh, didn't feel like i needed one today if i'm honest.

They are insanely loud exhausts but its £400 just for the can :eek:

start from 2:19.

Associate
Nice bike Clov!s, I had a 2014 one in the same colour, had a few superficial updates over the 2013 but otherwise was identical.

What's the time frame on this one then? Will it make it to the end of summer?! :)

Soldato
Nice bike Clov!s, I had a 2014 one in the same colour, had a few superficial updates over the 2013 but otherwise was identical.

What's the time frame on this one then? Will it make it to the end of summer?! :)
I thought 2013 - 2016 models were the same? I know 2012 was its own model, and anything older was the old model?

Ic3 think it's because I'm use to fairings. It's not the street fault, every naked bikes fault.

Associate
I thought 2013 - 2016 models were the same? I know 2012 was its own model, and anything older was the old model?

Ic3 think it's because I'm use to fairings. It's not the street fault, every naked bikes fault.

They are, bar a few superficial 'updates' - different colour front calipers, different style tank decals, nothing major.

Associate
Just bought that today.

Italian 2 stroke was a bit of a risk, but it goes like poo off a gardening tool.

2017 Beta 300RR 2T in case you wanna buy one. Rips the pants off any KTM owners and costs less too.

Last edited:
Soldato
Nice! Video on noise? :D

Not sure about the mirrors though :p

One thing that's always bugged me about these bikes. The throttle cable, just dangling there looking stupid. Just me?
Rear line looks too long n'all. Sawt it aat :p

Soldato
Cheers :) does sound nice yeah.

No video just yet but I'm going to record myself riding so you'll hear it there.

Yeah throttle cable is odd, it's like a foot too long.

Back
Top Bottom