*** Show us your bikes! ***

Soldato
Can't you just ask for a demo bike? My Honda dealer can do that, each time I've taken the CB400 for an MOT I've had an NC750x and an Africa Twin as demo bikes for an hour or so.

IC3

IC3

Soldato
My Triumph dealer must be crap. They only ever offer a shoddy old Street. :(
My Triumph dealer have all the latest bikes, last time they had the bobber. Couldn't get a peak under cover. My mate tried to have a quick look, but a guy came running.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Can't you just ask for a demo bike? My Honda dealer can do that, each time I've taken the CB400 for an MOT I've had an NC750x and an Africa Twin as demo bikes for an hour or so.

Thats how mine works at least, any demo bike that isn't booked out for the duration of the service.

I actually ended up with two, I took the Tiger in on Thursday evening and got a Street Triple R with 500 miles on it - then got a call on Saturday to say they needed it, and would i very much mind swapping it for a Thruxton R until Tuesday :D

Associate
20170309_131304.jpg

My 2015 MT-09.

Associate
Nice :cool:

Now get that baffle out! :D

It's been out, many times, it's too loud! I play in a death metal band and I genuinely fear more for my hearing riding my bike, and tha's with earplugs in! It runs better with it in as well. What I may do is cut it down a bit as a halfway house :)

Soldato
It's been out, many times, it's too loud! I play in a death metal band and I genuinely fear more for my hearing riding my bike, and tha's with earplugs in! It runs better with it in as well. What I may do is cut it down a bit as a halfway house :)

My baffle has gone back in as well, it's obnoxious without it in, and on a long ride it's really grating.

Back
Top Bottom