*** Show us your bikes! ***

Associate
Here is the new bike :)

jzAMr6p.jpg
Love the Austin racing exhausts ! I bet it’s loud on that

Associate
Yes mate deafening! I ride exclusively with earplugs in now otherwise my ears are ringing for hours after. Sounds sweet though. :)
lol! I bet . The chaps that do the r and d are local to me and they had my bike to make a full system a couple of years back , it was mega loud but I didn’t pay anything for it and got lots of merch.

Soldato
First proper ride on it today (to work and back), and can say that it's absolutely perfect for me.
I couldn't help but compare it to my ZX10R which was 200BHP+, and this is way way more fun in the fact that I can bang through the gears (the quick shifter/blipper is brilliant) without doing bat **** speeds, although that said it'll still get to 120MPH+ pretty rapidly.
It's super comfortable, but still maintains a sporty riding position without all the weight on my wrists.
I'm currently running it in the sportiest map with wheelie control off (not that it'll wheelie without clutching it up), traction control in the lowest setting and rear ABS off, and it feels superb.
The engine is a peach and is a RSV4 cut in half and the induction roar never gets old, so much so that I doubt I'll bother swapping out the exhaust.
Just got to run it in now so I can properly thrash the nuts off it :D

Done a few imo tasteful mods to it..

Before

zXJycqd.jpg

and now..

0lub2hu.jpg

BalXg3R.jpg

QrEfuhF.jpg

Love it!

Associate
looks awesome @JonRGV250
I struggled to find a bike I wanted that had the gadgets, TC, rider modes, quickshifter etc without going to some crazy 120bhp+ 1000cc bike, but these looks great, I think I may have said it already but the Tuono 660 was a serious consideration for me, glad to hear your enjoying it

Back
Top Bottom