*** Show us your bikes! ***

Soldato
@JonRGV250 What you thinking exhaust wise? Full system?

I went the Akra full system route, ended up getting both second hand as it was less than half the price of a new one.

Saved loads of weight and suited it nicely.

I reckon you could keep the end can but just fit decat headers or do the decat mod yourself.

JzXKalu.jpg

Soldato
Probably do a decat myself, or keep the cat and just fit a slash tip tail pipe with no silencer.
I doubt I’ll keep the bike for long before changing it, so no point in spending big.

Soldato
Probably do a decat myself, or keep the cat and just fit a slash tip tail pipe with no silencer.
I doubt I’ll keep the bike for long before changing it, so no point in spending big.
I wouldn’t bother with the silencer if you’re keeping the cat, makes no difference at all. Even a shorty exhaust doesn’t change the sound at all, I’ve been there and it ended up costing more money :p

Soldato
I was looking at that last night, along with their cans.
They do have a good rep.
The other option is..

but I'm loathe to cutting the cat as when I trade the bike in next year (probably) the dealer will insist that it has one fitted.
Actually, what I'll do is pull off the std Akra and run it for a bit exhaustless, see how it sounds, then decide which way to go.

Soldato
Mine has the same can - I just unhooked the exhaust valve cables, sounds fruity now, and only cost me a bit of time.

Took mine down to Lyme Regis and onto Weymouth today - and I was able to behave most of the trip! Hurrah for the fear of being done for speeding (still hoping I dodged the bullet from last weekend!!)

I need to also sort out my seat - my god my *** was saddle sore by the end - to the point I was trying to lift my weight off the saddle! I was thinking of getting some gel off of Amazon/eBay and re-fitting the standard cover after adding it (cutting some foam out to install it)

Last edited:
Soldato
@Scort @Captain what screens do you guys have on your bikes?
Mine was fitted with a PowerBronze screen.

Soldato
Mine will be the dark grey as that's the only colour they could get before 2024, but I bought this today. All the bells and whistles, tracker, proper Honda heated grips, the lot.

I get it on the 24th of November and what this means right now is that I technically own four scooters :D

gs5VKnh.jpeg
I don't know why but I'm liking scooters more and more these days.

Back
Top Bottom