Show us your kitty cats

Soldato
Awesome Cat! I love persians!

My poor william is getting a bit old now. Don't think he is going to last much longer... :(

img3686.png

Seldom have I seen such an angry looking cat.

Soldato
i dont know much about him at all. hes bigger than most cats but not 'too' big. its the muscle and how much he weighs that i found most strange! hes rock solid and just feels like a dead weight.

earlier this year my mum took him and his sister from a friend of a friend of a work colleague

when we got them and still now they are terrified of humans. theyd also been kept for 7 years in a flat and had never even seen outside! he a monster though and quickly terrified every single cat in the neighbourhood away for the month he was up here.

eventually decided it wasnt fair on our old cats being so scared all the time though so for the last few month theyve been living at my mums other house out in the countryside. the one in the photo loves being stroked etc but the other smaller one is still very very scared of people.

Last edited:
Soldato
So, is he a pedigree cat or a moggie?

Its his eyes that look very scary.

The most muscular cat I've ever seen is my Bengal's father. The breeder had a cat wheel which the cat would run on incessantly. This contributed a lot to the cat become very fit and heavily muscled.

Soldato
So, is he a pedigree cat or a moggie?

I

theyre both pedigrees. something like a golden/red pointed siamese , something like that anyway. hes not a great exampel though , think his ears are meant to be bigger and more pointed (his sisters are)

Last edited:
Associate
i dont know much about him at all. hes bigger than most cats but not 'too' big. its the muscle and how much he weighs that i found most strange! hes rock solid and just feels like a dead weight.

He looks identical to our cat, except much much more evil. Ours is a Tonkinese, and every single marking on him is remarkably similar to ours! Ours is quite small but surpisingly heavy, all muscle like you mention.

Back
Top Bottom