Show us your kitty cats

Soldato
Shameless double post here, absolutely love the new addition to our family - Frank - 9 week old British Shorthair, he's been so good with no nights of meowing whatsoever!

Frank-1.jpg

Soldato
some adorable fluff balls here :)

we are small hobby breeders of Russian Blues and Kurilian Bobtails :)
They are guarded by Norwegian forest cat :)
[shameless plug https://www.instagram.com/the_fifth_element_cats/ - admin pls delete if not allowed

Beyshan and Kika - normal sized cat with huge cat or normal and small ??

9CECzHa.jpg

Black Mamba
DjFEkCL.jpg

Besyhan
EsWr0iC.jpg

Mamba again
60NsOmG.jpg

Luna
WmQQmlE.jpg

Lua, Mamba and Florence Nightingale( lockdown kitten ;) )
iQmyJEp.jpg

Soldato
I think we are going to part ex Ronnie in for a new model - Just been to vets again with his dirty ears.
Good news is they are only dirty -No mites or infections - Got to put some ear cleaner down them daily.
Its a good job he is a good cat -Once you have him pinned down he just relaxes and lets you put drops in or clean them out.

Holly on the other hand (RIP) was like a raging Tiger - Full towel covering and gloves.

414497971.jpg

Soldato
My two. Oscar the half Norwegian Forest, half Maine **** kitten with his very reluctant older brother. We've made good progress. On day 1 the 8 year old was psychotic, screeching and losing his mind at the new arrival. He now tolerates the kitten, he does give him a bash or two when Oscar takes the **** with his attack and leg it strategy. Oscar is totally besotted though and follows him everywhere and his perseverance is slowly paying off. They haven't cuddled yet but hopefully its not far away.

Edit: I did add pics but there appears to be a problem with imgbb. I can't get the page to load properly to add them again :confused:

IMG-0989.jpg

IMG-0999.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
My two. Oscar the half Norwegian Forest, half Maine **** kitten with his very reluctant older brother. We've made good progress. On day 1 the 8 year old was psychotic, screeching and losing his mind at the new arrival. He now tolerates the kitten, he does give him a bash or two when Oscar takes the **** with his attack and legs it strategy. Oscar is totally besotted though and follows him everywhere and his perseverance is slowly paying off. They haven't cuddled yet but hopefully its not far away.

IMG-0989.jpg

IMG-0999.jpg

Vote ban for no piccies! :p

Soldato
My fur babies are starting to settle in now, Ella is getting more comfy around us but Asha is still a little scared of us and a little spicy still, though once you stroke her she will purr so progress is definitely being made in domesticating my rescues. I love watching their mad half hours chasing each other and play fighting, definitely happy we took 2 of them. They are so adorable :)

50784075363_a155068f24_b_d.jpg

50784075068_56b2560e77_b_d.jpg

50784075048_e86e2a0618_b_d.jpg

Associate
we are small hobby breeders of Russian Blues and Kurilian Bobtails :)
They are guarded by Norwegian forest cat :)
[shameless plug https://www.instagram.com/the_fifth_element_cats/ - admin pls delete if not allowed

Besyhan

Luna
WmQQmlE.jpg

Lua, Mamba and Florence Nightingale( lockdown kitten ;) )
iQmyJEp.jpg [/QUOTE]

Hey, weird coincidence, I've been looking at purchasing a Russian blue kitten over the last few months. Was wondering if you'll be gaining any kittens soon or if you could point me in the direction of a good breeder.

Your cats are lovely btw. Really any advice at all would be helpful. I'm always a bit skeptical on pets4home/gumtree etc and especially with people trying to avoid viewings due to the pandemic it seems a mine field atm.

Thanks
Richard

Soldato
Hey, weird coincidence, I've been looking at purchasing a Russian blue kitten over the last few months. Was wondering if you'll be gaining any kittens soon or if you could point me in the direction of a good breeder.

Your cats are lovely btw. Really any advice at all would be helpful. I'm always a bit skeptical on pets4home/gumtree etc and especially with people trying to avoid viewings due to the pandemic it seems a mine field atm.

Thanks
Richard

Hi Richard
Please send me trust where i can share more info on our kittens and advise on good breeders, where and how to look, what to ask etc.

for anyone else, I can say that Pets4homes are okay as a start point for research on breeders.

a good breeder will have some kind of social media presence, willing to talk and share any necessary information.
they will do same to you - ask plenty of details - as a new parent.

Back
Top Bottom