Show us your kitty cats

Soldato
We had to say goodbye to Ruby yesterday :( totally broken. She was 16 and was suffering repeated urine infections that weren't clearing up with antibiotics. They thought she had struvite crystals again but they didn't think operating was an option and amongst other issues, she wasn't in a good way.

So you're gone Rubes and we have a gap on our dining room hearthstone which will forever be yours. We loved you for 16 years so sleep well.

Soldato
We had to say goodbye to Ruby yesterday :( totally broken. She was 16 and was suffering repeated urine infections that weren't clearing up with antibiotics. They thought she had struvite crystals again but they didn't think operating was an option and amongst other issues, she wasn't in a good way.

So you're gone Rubes and we have a gap on our dining room hearthstone which will forever be yours. We loved you for 16 years so sleep well.

condolences bud, it is always terrible losing a furry pal :(

Soldato

Sorry to hear that, but you gave her the best life.

RIP Ruby.

Soldato
He's getting bigger now. 13 months old :)

IMG-3416.jpg

IMG-4955.jpg

And while sorting some stuff out in the cupboard that's almost completely rammed with my old consoles and games he had to 'help'.

IMG-5089.jpg

IMG-5092.jpg

Soldato
He's getting bigger now. 13 months old :)

IMG-3416.jpg

IMG-4955.jpg

And while sorting some stuff out in the cupboard that's almost completely rammed with my old consoles and games he had to 'help'.

IMG-5089.jpg

IMG-5092.jpg

wow he is so majestic :)

what breed is he? he also seems very intelligent in pic 3 sitting on top of a container saying bird food and waiting :D

Soldato
He's a Norwegian Forest Cat. He does some things that I'm sure some other cats do, but I've never owned one that does. He'll sometimes pick his biscuits or treats up with his paw and eat them from there and he'll also put his paw in water and lick his paw after sometimes too. He'll play fetch if he's in the mood as well - a particular toy that's lurking around is a feather attachment that's supposed to go on the end of a pole with elastic, but if I throw the feather across the room he'll go and pick it up in his mouth and bring it back to me. It's like he thinks he's a dog at times.

Caporegime
He's a Norwegian Forest Cat. He does some things that I'm sure some other cats do, but I've never owned one that does. He'll sometimes pick his biscuits or treats up with his paw and eat them from there and he'll also put his paw in water and lick his paw after sometimes too. He'll play fetch if he's in the mood as well - a particular toy that's lurking around is a feather attachment that's supposed to go on the end of a pole with elastic, but if I throw the feather across the room he'll go and pick it up in his mouth and bring it back to me. It's like he thinks he's a dog at times.
Yep, our Maine **** does the same dog-like things, and the pick up food/water with paw thing our Ragdoll also does :)

Soldato
My Britsh short-hair Sky loves to drink from a running tap, but will often stick his paw under the running water then lick his paw. He also sticks a paw in his water bowl and drags it across the floor. Before taking a drink.

Soldato
"Go on I dare you."
This is Buttons, not my cat but does spend time in my flat, he used to be a bit of a terror and virtually untouchable but he is much more accommodating now.
f1i3G8z.jpg

This little girl is Luna, also not my cat but is getting in early at the catnip I grow in the planter.
eDPRecu.jpg

This handsome fellow is Felix Luna's mate who sadly crossed the rainbow bridge recently. Here he is pretending he is not in the least bit interested in the treats I have in my hand.
2lJGMFG.jpg

Back
Top Bottom