Show us your kitty cats

Associate
With regards to smells I use a powder by "simple solutions", can be found at the likes of petsathome, amazon etc and it works wonders.

I am quite ocd about their trays though and tend to remove any toilet as soon as possible.

So in the mornings I feed them as I wake up and there's normally something to clear up before I go to work.

The other thing that can effect the smell and absorption is the type of litter used. I personally find wood litter pellets ideal, and again buy petsathome own brand.

Soldato
So close. And yet so far.

PXL-20220410-195616329.jpg

I'm not very good at hints but even I'm getting strong '**** off' vibes from this look.

Associate
I've been laid up with covid this week and my cat hasn't left my side. He's resting his head on my leg in this pic. Every so often I'd wake up to find to find his face next to mine, like he was checking I was still breathing (so he could eat me no doubt!).

20220409-234542.jpg

Soldato
I've been laid up with covid this week and my cat hasn't left my side. He's resting his head on my leg in this pic. Every so often I'd wake up to find to find his face next to mine, like he was checking I was still breathing (so he could eat me no doubt!).

20220409-234542.jpg

You'd better hope he doesn't catch it because someone's did and had to be fed via tube twice a day as he lost all sense of smell and taste and wouldn't eat a thing as a result! Wouldn't even go near his brother (no recognisable smell) when they were very close previously. Took at least a month before he cautiously started to eat again

Associate
You'd better hope he doesn't catch it because someone's did and had to be fed via tube twice a day as he lost all sense of smell and taste and wouldn't eat a thing as a result! Wouldn't even go near his brother (no recognisable smell) when they were very close previously. Took at least a month before he cautiously started to eat again

Yeah I've been worried about that - not sure what I can do about it except hope for the best though, he's a former street cat who pretty much does whatever he wants!

Soldato
I like to see Ronnie like this as it means he is relaxed . And of course he is in my seat - I can go behind him and slide my hands under his back and lift him up -then sit down and put him on my lap -- he just flops.

Sometime he is just laying there on his legs and looks most uncomfortable

ThEYJVr.pngl

Soldato
pic of gizmo, he tried to slowly hump his sister earlier....... good thing he has no balls any more and what he was trying to do to his sis reminded me of what my 17 year old black and white cat trys on my feet when im lying in bed lol

tqMEz16.jpg

Back
Top Bottom