Show us your kitty cats

We have a kitty that frequently comes to visit us. We named her Percy because of her perceverence, but have since learned that her name is Coco. Well, not in this house it ain't.

It does get a bit much sometimes though, when were sitting in the garden and she won't leave us alone, but she's such a cutesie wutesie kitty that we can't not pet her.

I'll get some photos next time, she's one of the prettiest kitties I've ever seen.

We have a neighbours cat who hangs around a lot. Especially when the owners aren't around and don't make proper provision for feeding her. We gave her a pouch of food the other day as we felt sorry for her. After she'd finished eating, she went off round our garden and picked a stick and carried it back and left it at our back door. Then she went and got another one. She then sat there meowing to let us know. It was like she was trying to thank us. Never seen a cat do anything like that before.

Last edited:
Begging again..

aOAfNgo.png

and stretch!

Nmlfz2w.png

We have a kitty that frequently comes to visit us. We named her Percy because of her perceverence, but have since learned that her name is Coco. Well, not in this house it ain't.

It does get a bit much sometimes though, when were sitting in the garden and she won't leave us alone, but she's such a cutesie wutesie kitty that we can't not pet her.

I'll get some photos next time, she's one of the prettiest kitties I've ever seen.

Came to visit again last night :D

uhaEm1f.png

Had a very good day at vet's - Ronnie seems a bit under the weather -coughing-shuddering -lethargic -scratching his ear and just mooning around - Vet gave him a real good going over and he came out fine. Everything looked -sounded -and temperature was fine - Vet said don't forget he is getting old and may suffer from asthma as he has also been sneezing.
He seems to have picked up today as it's quite a bit cooler.
Poor old lad.

I was walking through the park about 2 hours ago on my way home, and there's this bloke stood in the middle of the path just starring at me, wondered what he was doing as it looked like he had a helmet with a camera on his head.

Seemed like he was adjusting his helmet, as I got closer I realised he was adjusting his cat before he started walking again :cry:

I should have asked to take a photo but it was poorly lit and pretty isolated so would have seemed weird I guess

Last edited:
We just moved into our new house and picked up our cats from cattery yesterday afternoon. They are not happy being locked in the house :(
What the shortest period to be kept in before letting them out?

We just moved into our new house and picked up our cats from cattery yesterday afternoon. They are not happy being locked in the house :(
What the shortest period to be kept in before letting them out?

I think the general consensus is at least 2 weeks, preferably 3-4 weeks. It's a pain in the neck admittedly, especially if it's warm and you want to keep doors/windows open, but it's not worth the risk of them trying to get back to their old home and potentially going missing for good. :(

I think the general consensus is at least 2 weeks, preferably 3-4 weeks. It's a pain in the neck admittedly, especially if it's warm and you want to keep doors/windows open, but it's not worth the risk of them trying to get back to their old home and potentially going missing for good. :(
You are right, will try our best to keep them in for at least two weeks.
Luckily this next few weeks will not be too hot !

I've been visiting my father this weekend and grabbed a pic of the very old and very tired chonker, Rosie, after playing with her. Not 100% sure on how old she is but he's had her for 16 years and she was at least 1 year old they think when he got her from the rescue centre. She was all skin and bones when he first got her, shes now a super chonker lady of leisure. She was all black like the cat in Frenzys post......

sRVxCav.png

RIP Rosie

She has been going down hill rapidly this last week, lost a tonne of weight to the point her spine and back legs were showing, drinking loads, really aggressive if you approached her and she just sits in the same spot not wanting to do anything and not wanting to interact. Vets think she may have cancer and recommended since shes nearly 20 (Turns out they had her on record for 19 years that my dads had her and she was about 1 when he got her as a rescue) it might be time to call it before she suffers much more. So she was put down at 4pm today and buried in my dads garden in her favourite spot. He's a complete mess as it was just him and her and hes thrown all of her stuff as looking at it brings him to tears. Had a few very teary calls from him, kinda hit me a bit hard today too.

She was treated like a princess and had many years of pampering

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom