Show us your kitty cats

Permabanned
Would never give most of this stuff to my cat....

chicken - only boiled- no spices at all
tuna - only in spring water or brine but most of the times spring water
now and then - maybe once a month, he will get tiny bit of cheese.

every evening after exercise - yes, we do exercise our cat :) he gets either portion of beef, or rabbit. he loves rabbit :)

drinks only water- when we don't look he tries our tee and once caught him drinking pepsi... and eats dry food during day.

Try them on Venison. My two love venison and any kind of raw fish.

Soldato
Murray loves tuna, its like crack to him and its got to point where you can't open a tin in the house without him thinking its tuna and come running and meeping.

He likes pasta, cheese and natural yoghurt as well.

Echo on the chocolate though, don't give them it, its not good for them (or dogs). It contains theobromine which they digest slowly (much slower than us) and its toxic.

Soldato
Chocolate is very toxic to cats, its toxic to dogs too. Didn't stop my cat from going crazy at the sight or smell of chocolate though, he craved the stuff, it was like crack to him. Just the rustle of the tinfoil was enough to set him off...

Apart from 'Old Ginge' from across the road, he doesn't come out much but he is a HUGE cat. She runs from him, but other than that, it is just her.

lol, sounds just like my old fella. He was a lovely chap but god help any cat that trespassed on his/our territory.

Last edited:
Soldato
Photo05-11-2012175603.jpg

I'm having a father Ted moment looking that image. Have to keep telling myself his feet are small, but his head is far away.

Associate
Ha, that laser eye pic above reminded me of this one I took at Halloween!

8272817071_fdd31c97cf_b.jpg

I swear, I thought they were going to kill me in my sleep!

Haven't looked into this, but why do two cats show different coloured eyes under a flash? They are sisters, so I dunno!

Associate
Aren't cats the preferred girl pet? why in lords name would you want a cat or a kitten, get a dog and if you cant get a dog get a equally loud / energetic car.

Associate
Aren't cats the preferred girl pet? why in lords name would you want a cat or a kitten, get a dog and if you cant get a dog get a equally loud / energetic car.

*she sings*

#woooh! cause we're lovin' the trolls, yeah we're lovin' the trolls, lovin' the trolls, yeah we're loving' the tolls#

Take your dog to the 'Show us your dogs' thread then :rolleyes:

Soldato

Try telling that to my cat, he'd be interested to meet some of your 'manly' dogs for a quick chat...

10fng2w.jpg

Dogs are pussies, hence why they can only pick on animals smaller/weaker than them or in packs when bigger (just look at fox hunting, 20 odd dogs needed to take on ONE fox). A cat on the other hand can take down prey bigger/stronger than them on their own (be it a domestic moggy or wild big cat).

Last edited:
Permabanned

Well let's look at the wild versions of said animals.

Dogs = Wolves

Cats = Leopards, Tigers, Lions, Cheetahs etc

Hmm... I know if someone was taking bets I'd be making some money. XD

Not to mention my two kittens are half Asian Leopard Cats. Their dad is something you'd see at the Zoo.

Permabanned
[SKR]Phoenix;23367160 said:

Haven't looked into this, but why do two cats show different coloured eyes under a flash? They are sisters, so I dunno!

:eek:

Soldato
[SKR]Phoenix;23367160 said:

Green cats eyes warn of exit or entrance slip roads - dunno about blue ;)

Back
Top Bottom