Show us your kitty cats

Soldato
Not the best of pictures but we got Nina's little deaf sister today. They were ecstatic to see each other. She's been smiling the whole day.

They like watching TV. That's what they're doing in the photo

Soldato
so cute, is the deaf one the smaller cat behind? , can tell they will be closest of buddies its always something i regret since i got Zoey was not taking one of her siblings too for company.

Maybe thats why i spoil her so much now :)

Soldato
so cute, is the deaf one the smaller cat behind? , can tell they will be closest of buddies its always something i regret since i got Zoey was not taking one of her siblings too for company.

Maybe thats why i spoil her so much now :)

To be honest mate, I find it hard to tell them apart :p. I was only sent this photo. Nina is the smaller one so I think it's her behind.

They're inseparable and we're so pleased for them two. They have the run of the house already

Associate
Out of curiosity, how many of these cats are indoors only?

My two are indoor and so was my previous cat. Its never bothered them, they only look out the window when our car pulls up! I would lead train loki but charlie is to much of a chicken to be allowed outside. Loki is a pedigree so would probably get stolen.

If I had a garden I could cat proof I'd maybe reconsider but its not worth the risk to let them free roam IMO. I know of too many cats who have been run over, shot or poisoned to risk it.

Soldato
Between buying houses we rented and a cat from 3 doors down wandered in our garden - we called it but it didn't look - found out it was deaf - we then fed it better than it's owners so it stayed around us - we let it in but you have to make sure you stomp the floor or something to make it aware you are there - it seems the grandkid of owners just went up and petted it while it was asleep and it struck out so owners were not to happy about cat - I said put kids down the cat was there first.

We bought a bungalow and had to leave him behind - I don't think things were very good for him after we left - felt very guilty about his position.

dave

Associate
Heres Poppy (7 months old)
7zerV2k.jpg
and Bob (12 weeks old)
eAj1i70.jpg

Both rescue cats, Poppy was found behind the ovens at a local prison and a guard brought her to a local shelter, we have had here since early December. Bob was born in the local RSPCA after his pregnant mum was abandoned hes very new to us (we only picked him up on (15/2) and Poppy is quite territorial so we a slowly introducing them to each others scent and spaces.

Apologies for the bad photo of Bob, it was dark and it appears my wife's Lumina 1020 isn't as good as they say :)

Associate
Well, im going to be getting alexander, my kitty cat on monday now as im having to pull exyra shifts at work, i want to be off when he first comes so i know he settles ok.

even if he ends up hiding in spare room for days.

Associate
Our new edition ;)

e60ae1885ef7adc3982dc07243383439_zps7f0ea187.jpg

Back
Top Bottom