Show us your kitty cats

Soldato
Lounging around....need to get him a taller tower although I very rarely see him in/ton top.

IMG-20240316-222929.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
We are!
She's completely mental.
A short while ago I was woken up by her trying to eat my head at 3 in the morning, and by that I mean she was knawing at my face.
The Blue cross said she'd had some previous trauma, but I wasn't expecting what I'd got.
Still, I'm up for a challenge even after her owning me for 6 years.

So, to her, you are a weird, mostly bald, giant mouse.

Last edited:
Soldato
i like cats, elsa wakes me up sometimes by licking my face, tigger was super mental but super freindly unless u were another cat
:p

tigger went nuts after the neighbours cat kicked crap out a white one then went into my garden and went for smudge my little black and white one, tigger junped out and chased him from the garden when he went for smudge, i miss they cats :)

Last edited:
Soldato
My Jeremy is the same. He is super friendly and gentle, but only if you are human. He even beats his brother up on a regular basis. :(

ah dang my black and white cats got on awesome to start with both brothers but some thing happened and dougal ended up been scared of ted at some point, im guessing their play fighting got a bit much one night and dougal got scared of ted, then dougal started acting all submissive which egged ted on :(

Last edited:
Soldato
ah dang my black and white cats got on awesome to start with both brothers but some thing happened and dougal ended up been scared of ted at some point, im guessing their play fighting got a bit much one night and dougal got scared of ted, then dougal started acting all submissive which egged ted on :(
heres ted he was almost 18
4kamXQn.jpg

heres his brother dougal only got to about 14
ix0mguJ.jpg

both awesome cats just not sure what happened between them, ted and dougal were awesome with my mates wee female kitten and ted was awesome with gizmo and elsa, poor dougal started acting like prey and ted jumped on that :(

edit: we even had my sisters ginger tom for a few years and ted got on awesome with him

rwN3I7t.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato

Exactly the same. His brother, Ash, is frightened of him now. They are both so friendly and sweet with humans, but Jeremy does not like visitors. Ash doesn't live with me, but comes to see his brother once a day. He is very persistent, but Jeremy really doesn't like it at all. I can't see him coming for too much longer (although I have been saying that for a few months now).

Last edited:
Soldato
Ron has decided to get into another fight.
Last time he slit his inner eyelid (the white one) thankfully didn't damage his eye. You can see the irregularity in the corner of his left eye. Just superficial though doesn't cause him any isses.

Heard cats fighting about 2-3 hours ago, so loud. Ron just came in after I've been worried sick and he has a mark on his nose that wasn't there before. Guessing he got caught slightly and I'm guessing it's gonna scar. You can see it in the picture the slight line in the middle (not his actual nose the bit above haha)

Sigh. Better than coming back unable to open his eye and bleeding I guess. He doesn't seem to care or mind as he let's me touch it.

IMG-20240318-225721.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Last time he slit his inner eyelid (the white one) thankfully didn't damage his eye. You can see the irregularity in the corner of his left eye. Just superficial though doesn't cause him any isses.

Heard cats fighting about 2-3 hours ago, so loud. Ron just came in after I've been worried sick and he has a mark on his nose that wasn't there before. Guessing he got caught slightly and I'm guessing it's gonna scar. You can see it in the picture the slight line in the middle (not his actual nose the bit above haha)

Sigh. Better than coming back unable to open his eye and bleeding I guess. He doesn't seem to care or mind as he let's me touch it.

IMG-20240318-225721.jpg

Lucky boy!

There is a stray around my house. He is a good natured cat and the dad of one of mine, but he has zero trust of humans. His health is declining (yet he is only four years old). He is not snipped and gets damaged in fights often.
I would have him captured and snipped, except I think that would only decrease his trust even more. At the moment he benefits from a warm place to sleep and food when needed. I am not sure what would happen if he no longer trusted me enough to come here. He's between a rock and a hard place. Either way, between the fights and the cold weather, I don't think he will last much longer.

Soldato

Is he neutered?

Back
Top Bottom