Show Us Your Motors!

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
Reminds me of the 'first car' on the inbetweeners truly awful but can see the appeal to a female I guess.

Thats pretty sexist, not all females would be willing to drive around in the type of car that i would expect Noddy's gay brother to drive.

Soldato
5513.jpg

Not doing bad so far for a cheap banger :)

Soldato
My 10 plate I10, 1.2 style, nothing special but a definite step up from my old 99 2.0 mondeo, especially in the economy department.

http://mrwoof.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/pics/i10.jpg

Had it a couple of weeks now, nice to drive, but speedbumps are a bit of a nightmare in it.[/QUOTE]

I'd rather hop two miles (on one leg) to work than have to spend my money on that. Seriously, what were you thinking?

Soldato
Paradigm, does your girlfriend have no self respect? :confused: That yellow thing is truly dire, how embarrassing.

I'm willing to bet that you'd be one of the first to jump on the "living within your means" bandwagon if such a situation arose that she bought something that you approved of that she couldn't afford to run. Not everyone's girlfriend can afford a Crossfire or a 7 series remember. The anti-reality bubble strikes again!

Caporegime
I'm willing to bet that you'd be one of the first to jump on the "living within your means" bandwagon if such a situation arose that she bought something that you approved of that she couldn't afford to run. Not everyone's girlfriend can afford a Crossfire or a 7 series remember. The anti-reality bubble strikes again!

Yeah but the amount of crap he gives out makes it rather ironic that he now thinks a yellow lupo is nice.

Living to means? He's just bought a brand new car for himself

Soldato
Yeah but the amount of crap he gives out makes it rather ironic that he now thinks a yellow lupo is nice.

Living to means? He's just bought a brand new car for himself

Well yes, there is that - but there's nothing fundamentally wrong with a VW Lupo. It's for his girlfriend - for all we know she could do only town miles, so something like that is ideal. There's no need for comments like "has she no self respect".

With regards to the "living within your means" - isn't Paradigm's car a lease, rather than bought brand new with cash? Not forgetting of course that maybe he doesn't pay for her motoring costs, so a VW Lupo could suit her budget and usage profile; we don't know their financial situation. I certainly don't pay for my girlfriend's car, I just assist with maintenance and repairs - she pays for it all.

Caporegime
Maybe but I get the impression he doesn't do empathy. He's very vocal about dismissing other people's car choices. Not sure why you are jumping in to defend his views

A lupo may be a good choice, but a yellow one ?!

Soldato
Maybe but I get the impression he doesn't do empathy. He's very vocal about dismissing other people's car choices. Not sure why you are jumping in to defend his views

A lupo may be a good choice, but a yellow one ?!

It just seemed like a particularly harsh criticism from Jez is all.

The colour however, I agree with :p

Back
Top Bottom