Show Us Your Motors!

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
Nice car, 117. Thats a proper car to get your G/F.

What happened to the S500? I see you have a Range Rover too, post that!

Last edited:

Associate
Think it is somewhere in the depths of this thread Jez, 05 autobiog V8 so full spec but sat in dealers for 6 months when new so has the BMW nav/running gear - saw you were thinking of picking one up in another thread, any progress?

S500, well basically gave it away to a family friend after a good few years of service, not missing it much really as the RR provides a similarly refined ride with a healthy dose of practicality too!

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
Yeah i am looking at ~05/06 models for the G/F (although i suspect that it will become a shared car really as i like them too much). Ideally would like to try and get one with the Jaguar gear. The hunt was going well, until she vetoed based on colour at the weekend :( I am being quite slow about the whole thing as really there is no urgency (she has a 7-series BMW at the moment which is absolutely fine).

/me goes to search for the Range Rover post :)

Associate
Yeah, Jaguar engines are superior from what I have read, BMW V8 is slightly underpowered IMO, especially when overtaking at motorway speeds. I have been very tempted recently by a few 07 facelift 4.2 SCs for around 15k with higher miles!

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
I wouldnt bother if i were you, but then i dont go after speed any more. To me even the M62 feels totally adequate for the car, its not supposed to be raced :D Its more the updated nav/console etc which i am after to avoid having to update the computer and bluetooth etc myself.

Chooser of poor weather meets
Soldato
Do quite like the 6 series, beautiful cars and not all that common.

Took some pics ready to get the Mazda up for sale tomorrow, going to be quite sad when it goes being my first proper car.

_MG_2856.jpg

_MG_2857.jpg

_MG_2859.jpg

_MG_2884.jpg

_MG_2904.jpg

Soldato
Voxination, how big is the boot in a Mazda 3? If you remove the parcel shelf could you fit a medium sized dog in the back fairly comfortably?

Edit: looks good to me. Be probably a different story in the "flesh"

carphoto408313.jpg

Back
Top Bottom