Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
TE37V you mean? Of course the original is better than a copy, money doesn't grow on trees though I guess.
If you do mean plain TE37 then the deep lip definitely looks better.

Car above would look immense with a Garage Vary lip and de-mudflap'd.

I meant plain TE37s, not so much a fan of the slight dish on the Grid Vs personally.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
To replace the written off Golf:

PFl1JFm.jpg

Honda Civic Type-S Ginger Step Child Edition. Beaten regularly due to being one of the slowest cars I've owned.

Handles well, well equipped, and cheap to run. Will do me for a couple of years.

Sadly I already need a new splitter and arch trim thanks to a ninja badger during my second day of ownership :(

Associate
My pride and joy.

Integra DC5 with C Pack, Imported in 2007, HKS Coilovers, Eibach Camber Adjusters, Top Fuels Carbon Fibre Induction Kit, 5Zigen Cat Back, Apexi V-AFC II, ClockWise Motion Baffled Sump, Genuine Rays Gramlights 57F wrapped in Goodyears F1AS2.
Got some DBA T2 4000 Series discs and Ferodo DS3000 pads to fit too.

Caporegime
My pride and joy.

Integra DC5 with C Pack, Imported in 2007, HKS Coilovers, Eibach Camber Adjusters, Top Fuels Carbon Fibre Induction Kit, 5Zigen Cat Back, Apexi V-AFC II, ClockWise Motion Baffled Sump, Genuine Rays Gramlights 57F wrapped in Goodyears F1AS2.
Got some DBA T2 4000 Series discs and Ferodo DS3000 pads to fit too.

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f384/wingnuttzz-savage/Integra%20DC5%20Arctic%20Blue/IMG_8039_zps0dc2e0e6.jpg

Nice wheels. Shame those brake pads will ruin them as well as being useless on the road

Soldato
Love it, how much was that RG? £7k?

What is the Nav like? Can you still get updates for it?

Over a grand cheaper than that :) same guy had owned it since 2005 and replaced it with a tvr t350. Loads of history and lots of recent work like cooling system roof motor passenger occupancy sensor, fbmwsh and we serviced 5 days before I picked it up ,good tyres.... Everything just added up for less than £6k!

Soldato
Love it, how much was that RG? £7k?

What is the Nav like? Can you still get updates for it?

Over a grand cheaper than that :) same guy had owned it since 2005 and replaced it with a tvr t350. Loads of history and lots of recent work like cooling system roof motor passenger occupancy sensor, fbmwsh and we serviced 5 days before I picked it up ,good tyres.... Everything just added up for less than £6k!

Nav is a lot better than I thought it'd be, quick and just works.... There are indeed new map discs for it :)

Back
Top Bottom