Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
Nice wheels. Shame those brake pads will ruin them as well as being useless on the road

Cheers. The car is primarily a track toy but does get used to drive to and from the track and the odd weekend blast.
It was a concern about the brake pads but after speaking to Clark Motorsport they will be ideal for my needs.
I've tried Ferodo DS2500 and EBC Yellowstuff on my ep3 previously and didn't rate either of them. Really wanted Carbone Lorraine RC5+ but has been a 8 week backlog on them with no ETA, and next choice was RC6 but £200 + was a lot to spend on a pad that could be a bit ott.

As for the wheels, they are pretty well covered in baked on brake dust from the last guy that had them and I'm at a loss with what to do with them. Refurb, keep trying to clean, pure track wheels or just deal with it.

As for insurance, I'm with Greenlight and it's valued at what I value it but it falls into a category of between 5 and 10k if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
Associate
I like it! Never seen one that looks like that before, is it a special edition or something?

thanks yeah it was a special version with a higher revving engine that produces 181bhp revs to 8.25k its 35mm lower and has different side skirts and rear spoiler and hence people think its worth double the cost as the t sport version

that's if you meant the Toyota hehe

Last edited:
Soldato
I woke up and found some Bilstein B14's on my Mini *shrug*

p1000923bp.jpg

p1000931s.jpg

p1000926w.jpg

p1000942g.jpg

p1000938nu.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
thanks yeah it was a special version with a higher revving engine that produces 181bhp revs to 8.25k its 35mm lower and has different side skirts and rear spoiler and hence people think its worth double the cost as the t sport version

Oo ok that's probably why I have never seen one on the roads before :)

Soldato
It really does :D I'm fairly used to struggling to find my car in a car park though :D

Haha i'm finding that quite a lot aswell. Its the kind of car i hate in car parks as just when you think you've found a space. Bam there's a tiny car in it!

For the poster above, there's no plan to keep the wheels it came with, currently looking for something much more standard looking.

One thing i've found surprising is that since last Thursday night, i've covered about 400 miles and its been surprising comfortable despite my size :)

Soldato

as nice as it is and it is nice this isn't quite right, the GT was an out going limited edition with body kit, gt part leather seats, gt skirts and wing, gt wheels and tte 15mm springs, the engine and drive train is exactly the same as the Celica t-sport

Very nice car with low mileage would love one myself but hard to find

Back
Top Bottom