Show Us Your Motors!

Caporegime
That's an epic car in a bloody brilliant colour!

Saw one in town on Saturday and even my girlfriend (who hates it when I say look at that car when we see somethign ncie) even said they look awesome.

Soldato
Some really nice cars in here!

Kind of puts mine to shame, had to get rid of it due to life style changes as had no where to keep it. It was a labour of love till the day I sold it, completely resprayed in Porsche Black Grey and running 210-ish bhp. Too many items to list!

o4l1890.jpg

o4l1965.jpg

Great fun, but I think I also grew out of it. Now drive a Mk5 Golf TDi. Bit drab :o.

Soldato
Looks great :) Nice little weapon!

The paint work looks a little dull in the pic though, is it due a good machine polish to bring it back up or is it just the british weather taking its toll since the last wash??

Soldato
MjFrosty that is a really nice phase 1!

L0rdMike that is awesome! Love it, looks mean :D

Oh and...^JP^, that is just showing off, what a machine!!

Soldato
MjFrosty that is a really nice phase 1!

L0rdMike that is awesome! Love it, looks mean :D

Oh and...^JP^, that is just showing off, what a machine!!

Hah, I just took one of my brothers friends out for a ride, did a launch and as we took off all I hear is "I can't move my head". That was showing off ;) and it was funny :D

Picture doesn't work for me, access denied. :(

Soldato
Working now but so massive for my phone! Going to check it on the big dell. :eek:

Edit: OK its too big for 2560x1600 dell!

Man that picture really shows how bad the paint protection film makes the paint look, such an orange peel effect.

I really want it taken off and machine polished but then I know it will just get peppered with stone chips.

Nice picture though :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom