Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
haha it was on an empty private road (genuinely!) so there was nobody around to see my asbo. I thought the 0-60 time was about normal for the power/weight of the car. The PH2 clio v6 does 0-60 in 5.5s and mines got a higher bhp/tonne than that. I was also using hot and sticky track tyres so it really catapults when you launch it.

Soldato
haha it was on an empty private road (genuinely!) so there was nobody around to see my asbo. I thought the 0-60 time was about normal for the power/weight of the car. The PH2 clio v6 does 0-60 in 5.5s and mines got a higher bhp/tonne than that. I was also using hot and sticky track tyres so it really catapults when you launch it.

PH2 Clio :cool:

Did you leave a trail of smoke, like a pro?

Soldato
So it is a company car.

What other cars was on the list?

[TW]Fox;24439511 said:
Colour is interesting, is it black or very dark green?

Looks dark green to me...

it's titanium silver/black

i basically chose every single available option and that paint effect was one of them. As for others on the list, it was mid range sized ones, Audi A3's Golfs, ect ect, i needed a bigger ride

Associate
p1030047j.jpg

Soldato
Nice car. I almost bought one a few months back, but pulled out of the purchase (car needed quite a bit of money spending on it). Cracking engine/noise and handling. Nice gearbox too (in the manual at least), but fuel consumption is pretty dire.

Despite the car needing ~£1k spending on it for tyres, exhaust and something else I can't remember, I regret not buying it.

Back
Top Bottom