Show Us Your Motors!

RJC

RJC

Don
Yep, i will see how it fairs on the motorway tomorrow, my college has the same car and not complained of it feeling sluggish.

Soldato
i know ive posted this before, but just played with it a teeny bit in photoshop, amazed at the results you can get from phones these days.....

2013-05-31_21_09_29.jpg

Soldato
Yep, i will see how it fairs on the motorway tomorrow, my college has the same car and not complained of it feeling sluggish.

We had a 2009 1.6d Citroen C5 estate at work and although it took a little while to get going, once rolling it was quite pokey. It made an ideal motorway cruiser and seemed to sip fuel.

RJC

RJC

Don
We had a 2009 1.6d Citroen C5 estate at work and although it took a little while to get going, once rolling it was quite pokey. It made an ideal motorway cruiser and seemed to sip fuel.

Mine is increasing slowly, started with 26mpg when it arrived yesterday and today on the way home with A/C on and stop / start traffic over the Dartford Bridge and managed to get 43mpg.

So far I ma pleased with the car it cruses on the Motorway at 70 in 6th Gear and still wants to pull, off to London tomorrow so hopefully give it another test.

Soldato
Nice Chris :) I did the same today!

1_web.jpg

2_web.jpg

4_web.jpg

A few sound clips too...first one is iphone in broadit mount, 2nd two are galaxy s4...i think it's safe to say the s4 microphone is a lot better! Definitely worth listening to with headphones or on decent speakers.

Oh and a lamb that didn't want to move on a narrow road :D
20130615_201143_zpsadc44b85.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Trumped :o. I think I need to head to the dark side (Wales, shudder) to find some really nice roads. Pretty sure my N52 doesn't sound quite that nice, I'd really like a proper cold feed induction kit on it purely for the noise.

Soldato
haha :) i didnt realise i had that reservoir within ten minutes of where i live until today!

i have done the sound generator mod to mine,fairly sure its applicable to the n52 cars as well, have a google...takes twenty seconds and is completely reversible but makea a HUGE difference..

Soldato
Went to a local car show today and the Astra looked quite tidy, hopefully doing a deal on some freshly refurbed rims, cheaper than doing these as they're all quite bad. After that I must leave alone so I can get into something quicker again!

trentham.jpg

Back
Top Bottom