Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Quick one of my new car I put a deposit on today

20130712_123855_zps5011939b.jpg

2012 Focus Titanium X 1.6 Ecoboost in Frozen White with 13000 miles on it.
It is fully loaded, keyless start, sat nav, mp3, bluetooth, front and rear parking sensors with visual aid, auto electric folding mirrors, bi-Xenons, auto lights and wipers, auto dimming mirror, cruise control, auto parking assist (this is the thing where it parallel parks itself), dual zone climate, half leather heated seats, rear privacy glass and 18" 5 Spoke Alloys.

Soldato
Here comes the black wheel debate.... but alas, a quick snap of my latest toy on the way home :)

Drives like brand spanking new, can't believe how well the ride is on the AP coilovers fitted. Pleased :D

How does it compare with the Civic? I considered one of these but on paper they look very underpowered.

I miss my civic :(

Soldato
How does it compare with the Civic? I considered one of these but on paper they look very underpowered.

I miss my civic :(

Not really pushed it, but surprisingly to drive its a lot nicer!! This is a great example and not in any way tired though.

On coilies its actually pretty compliant, a lot more so than my EP3 after eibach's, polybushes etc.

I quite like it to just drive, weighty steering, very nice gearchange but the EP3 will always excel more so at that to be fair.

Back
Top Bottom