Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
IMG_20130507_142116_zps7a8d5ccb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

here is one of my ep3 :)

Where did you get that sticker from? I must have one... :p

Yours looks A LOT tidier than my EP3.

Underboss
....really?? how idiotic, i can understand it in the photography forum (almost) but not in here too, not exactly touting for work with a photo of my own car am I :rolleyes:

what?
a mod asked you to remover the watermark ? I don't see why you had to remove it :confused: makes sense to have one I would have thought? correct me if im wrong though

Excellent photo Tom

Last edited:
Soldato
what?
a mod asked you to remover the watermark ? I don't see why you had to remove it :confused: makes sense to have one I would have thought? correct me if im wrong though

Excellent photo Tom

they deleted the photo....if i wanted to share it i had to remove the watermark. they say that if i leave the watermark on it is promoting my business....

Soldato
To be fair, is a watermark really needed for a photo of your car? :p

i had to go out of my way to remove the watermark as my workflow is set up to add it automatically, and i have had other people using photos of my cars before (including dealers selling similar cars!), so I do prefer it....

Soldato
So a watermark isn't permitted on an image of your car yet the blatant plugging of an individuals website which fairly obviously promotes their own business interests in the HTML,Graphics and Programming section has an apparent blind eye turned to it on a regular basis?.

Ok.

Caporegime
So a watermark isn't permitted on an image of your car yet the blatant plugging of an individuals website which fairly obviously promotes their own business interests in the HTML,Graphics and Programming section has an apparent blind eye turned to it on a regular basis?.

Ok.

RTM it :p

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
....really?? how idiotic, i can understand it in the photography forum (almost) but not in here too, not exactly touting for work with a photo of my own car am I :rolleyes:

I don't see why the watermark was removed. Nothing is done about stuff like that in the photography forum so I don't see why it is an issue in here.

Back
Top Bottom