Show Us Your Motors!

Commissario
To be fair, I can see why it was removed. It's a fairly large watermark compared to some others, and it's linked to the company/business/whatever name. Clown's has a link to a facebook page and is a lot smaller.

With regards to the photo, I like it but it feels over saturated :/

Soldato
To be fair, I can see why it was removed. It's a fairly large watermark compared to some others, and it's linked to the company/business/whatever name. Clown's has a link to a facebook page and is a lot smaller.

With regards to the photo, I like it but it feels over saturated :/

i could easily link it to my facebook page instead, but facebook IS business these days just as much as proper websites!

my website doesn't even advertise car photography so it's not actually relevant either.

Soldato
Thanks to these forums I make thousands of pounds from people going to my website from my watermarks. :)
1mo6.jpg

Nothing more "pro" then spelling it wrong. ;)

Last edited:
Commissario
You raise valid points mate, the only issue I face is keeping the moderating consistent - some get removed in the photography forum yet don't get removed in here. If it's not removed then people complain that we're doing a crap job, if it's removed people complain because it's lulworthy.

EDIT - Mike, let's not get started...

Cheeky Robbie....

Soldato
LOL.

Playing with fire... Raymond Lin got suspended because some mod found a two year old thread where his watermark said "Raymond Lin Photography". Removed the word photography from it and they let him back in.

I think a fair few in the photography forum got told off and to change watermarks to only their personal name rather than business, but his is the one I remember.

Caporegime
Lol, this was resolved.

See here

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=23898690&postcount=1

Any watermark, within the general forum rules laid out in the FAQ (no vulgarity, etc) is to be allowed so long as it does not contain links and URLs to external websites.

According to that, I can put "Raymond Lin Photography" on photos, I just can't put a link to my own website, therefore twilight-photography.co.uk is not permitted under this rule.

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Pfft, how dare he! My bandwidth hosting is paid for with blood sweat and tears from orphan children :mad: :mad: Have at you, etc.

Anyway!

Wheels refurbed, means s few new pics.

wheelsdone_1.jpg

wheelsdone_2.jpg

wheelsdone_3.jpg

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Thanks :) Quite pleased how they turned out considering I forgot the tripod :o

When I got the plate they also had R08 but that would have been illegal on my car, wishing I got it anyway and kept it on retention now for when I get a car that's >08 reg.

Man of Honour
When I got the plate they also had R08 but that would have been illegal on my car, wishing I got it anyway and kept it on retention now for when I get a car that's >08 reg.

R08 isn't a valid format. It must have been XR08 (With X being some other letter).

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
It's quite possible, all I remember is R08 being in it instead of R80 but being told I couldn't have that since it was for 08 registration or later cars.

Caporegime
It wouldn't have been R08, it would just be R8 XXX. 08 reg would be R'X'08.

You can have a suffix registration that is ROB XXXX and that would pre-date your car quite easily, but they are expensive. I bet ROB 8IE cost a fortune.

Back
Top Bottom