Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
I used to have some really white bulbs in my old Colt, preferred the warmer light from normal bulbs. I wouldn't go chasing whiter light, but maybe that's just personal preference.

Caporegime
I had a BMW 130i M-Sport before.
Obviously it's not as quick etc but it's so much more fun. The BMW was a great car but it just wasn't fun I just used to put it in 6th gear and that was that.
This car makes you want to have fun.
It's a full fat non cupped so had the softer suspension. I did test drive the cup one too but didn't think it was too big of an issue wether the one I bought had the cup suspension or not. Since then I've fitted some KW Coilovers (which are amazing) mainly to lower the ride height. (Which is too high cupped or not). I just didn't want to ruin the handling fitting cheapo springs not matched to the dampers.
Compared to other halfs 182 it's more grown up in every way whilst still being as fun if not more even if she won't admit it haha.

The 200 is sooo much fun. I had Renault give me a test drive, had the old man gripping onto the handles a few times. I hate to say it, but it may be more fun than the 182!! Though the 182 does fell a little rawer.

Soldato
Some new pics taken today after a it's potentially last decent wash before selling/breaking! Looks good if I do say so myself...

i6zi.jpg

6e8f.jpg

8m6z.jpg

n329.jpg

n6cg.jpg

ty5a.jpg

g3fz.jpg

81rf.jpg

gj9j.jpg

yme2.jpg

g2fv.jpg

Soldato
That Impreza is deffo worth more in bits given the tuning parts on it, plus at this age theres plenty of folk willing to buy second hand used parts to replace broken parts on their cars or upgrade a WRX. STI 6 speed gearbox will fetch decent money, so will the engine, wheels, brakes, seats and interior, both exhausts that he has for it...etc etc. The bottom really seemed to fall out of the fast Subaru market a while back.

Its a real buyers market, you could try selling it for ages and get what, £6-7k now? Where as the gearbox is a grand plus, the bare engine a grand/grand and half, brake calipers maybe 400-600 all round, coilovers on it will fetch 400 maybe, wing and boot for 350-400 plus, seats/interior 600 odd...etc etc.

If you know a friendly garage or have the time and inclination to break it for parts yourself, will probably come out better although you won't shift everything quickly, especially at this time of year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom