Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
Let down by the limp license plate :(
Those are actually Dubai equivalent of "trade plates" they temporarily attached to the car on the test drive

Nice Merc ronski, it's no 6x6 though :D
Hah - that was brilliant last night. I have actually driven some of those Dunes in the empty quarter in my past and it is very scary. I am looking forward to seeing one of those 6x6's on the road.

That's smart but those wheels!
:) - It was an ex-demo car so not much choice

Looks very "dubai" with those wheels :)
Thanks it really is but it doesn't get a second look on the roads - it is actually fun to drive and the cabin is a nice place to be.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah I think that too. They do look nice, but not QUITE right coz of the shape of the car.

Just recently been posted to RAF Leeming in North Yorkshire so thought I'd go check out some of the roads around here. Decided to go up to the Nature reserve in the hope for some nice roads but only found a single lane road unfortuantely, however I did find a great place to take pictures!! Unfortunately it was getting dark and the beautiful clear blue sky had disappeared about 2 hours before :(
Note my smashed fog light :( Need to order a replacement... will get 2 tbh as the black plastic covering on the passenger side was missing when I bought the car.

My photo taking skills are not great. :rolleyes:

May see you about then, I live in Bedale :)

FTM

FTM

Soldato
12838597485_3f63cd46c8_b.jpg

12248621833_f3ec1ec7d5_c.jpg

FTM

FTM

Soldato
its a nice place to be, comfortable, and you can bimble around, then when you need it, it has all the power you should require on public roads. I went for the performance pack, mainly because once the fishing season starts, it back roads all the way in upper wear dale and tees dale!

so nice to have the diff if I should ever require it

Back
Top Bottom