Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
U wot? Thought they were just 2.7 and 3.2S. Ah, a quick Wikipedia has my answer, they upgraded to a 2.7 from a 2.5.

Did you drive the 'faster' versions at all?

Yea, 2.7 is minimally faster barely noticeable.. 3.2 is obviously a bit of a beast but my driving is pootling through town, I 'downsized' from a 250bhp+ subaru because I wasn't using anywhere near the power it had so decided to save a bit of money and go for the ***** version.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
I have driven a 3.2S quite a bit in the states. Belonged to my Dad so was able to drive it quite hard.

Was quite underwhelming if I'm being honest.
I don't think the rubbish auto box helped at all.
Loved the interior though.

Soldato
Picked this up last Friday, finally had a chance to give it some TLC. Had to prep the 182 for a potential buyer to then not turn up so I've spent my entire Saturday washing/polishing/sealing both cars but taking this out for a blast afterwards put a smile back on my face :)

B93ZSWf.png

NJ4aQ0H.png

uOtAdFh.png

awb0ITo.png

rCrHvpI.png

ohZATSf.png

W4fHRPL.png

Y59j5SN.png

Didn't have time to tackle the Tar or Iron deposit on the bodywork, definitely needs a clay though.

Not bad for white!

eLJrZ6O.png

Last edited:
Associate
Nice car but I'm still sticking with my view that those wheels are too skinny for the E92 body which is quite bubbly and curvy.

Yeah I think that too. They do look nice, but not QUITE right coz of the shape of the car.

Just recently been posted to RAF Leeming in North Yorkshire so thought I'd go check out some of the roads around here. Decided to go up to the Nature reserve in the hope for some nice roads but only found a single lane road unfortuantely, however I did find a great place to take pictures!! Unfortunately it was getting dark and the beautiful clear blue sky had disappeared about 2 hours before :(
Note my smashed fog light :( Need to order a replacement... will get 2 tbh as the black plastic covering on the passenger side was missing when I bought the car.

My photo taking skills are not great. :rolleyes:

Soldato
Put the summer wheels back on today and gave it a clean.

20140223_144618.jpg

20140223_144635.jpg

Really in need of a suspension overhaul now and a few other bits but dunno if i should just sell it on and pick up something newer.

Back
Top Bottom