Show Us Your Motors!

Its interesting that people actually part with money to drive one of those

My parents bought a mini this week. I honestly dont know what goes through peoples' heads when it comes to buying these things. They are just awful :p At least theirs isnt in "poo brown".

The wife! Residuals and servicing make it tolerable, it's a decent drive with some character aswell. It's grown on me; At some point I'll be literally polishing a ...

I have to say non car people are generally more receptive :p interestingly after 5 years the missus drove my car on a night out to leave in a carpark worry free.

The wife! Residuals and servicing make it tolerable, it's a decent drive with some character aswell. It's grown on me; At some point I'll be literally polishing a ...

I have to say non car people are generally more receptive :p interestingly after 5 years the missus drove my car on a night out to leave in a carpark worry free.

I assumed it was some sort of loan car, i wouldnt have laid into it quite as much had i known it was yours :p (sorry, i really hate them :()

Bristol 2014 @ the Caring with Cars charity rally for the Children's Hospice South West at Charlton Farm. Around 600 cars of all shapes, sizes and engine power from PistonHeads all packed into the grounds to help raise money for the Hospice.

There must have been 15+ Ferraris, 40+ Porsches, 50+ TVR's and MX5's and some really rare cars too like an RS200, Jaguar XJR15 and even a single Audi C5 RS6!!!!

audi48.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom