Show Us Your Motors!

That RS4 is lovely Regy!

I'm pretty sure you sold me some Rota alloys last year..! :D

probably did, were they white 18's?

Thanks for the comments :) It is a lovely car. Red grows on you, Its not a solid red it has a orange flake in the paint somehow it really only shows in the sun :)

your right round the corner saint :)

probably did, were they white 18's?

Thanks for the comments :) It is a lovely car. Red grows on you, Its not a solid red it has a orange flake in the paint somehow it really only shows in the sun :)

your right round the corner saint :)

Nope 17's.. Pretty sure you had a MG track car at the time with a crazy BMW :D:D

[TW]Fox;26405150 said:
Almost nobody bought a petrol one new so they are very hard to buy used. The 530d's are rare enough, pretty much everything is a 520d now.

I think you should just add this into your signature, save you a lot of time and keyboard wear!

Not enough to justify a diesel on economy grounds, though not sure what you are getting at there?

In a world where lots of people bought new 535i's, I would have a used 535i right now. We don't live in that world, only the Americans do, so I don't.

[TW]Fox;26408032 said:
Not enough to justify a diesel on economy grounds, though not sure what you are getting at there?

In a world where lots of people bought new 535i's, I would have a used 535i right now. We don't live in that world, only the Americans do, so I don't.

Was a tongue in cheek comment based on the general trend of threads on here about diesel cars... :p

Are those angel eyes on that old golf?

Haha nope.

IMG_20140418_165212.jpg

I retrofitted / custom built some projector lights for it, I can see how it may look like angel eyes though between the outer lamp and the smiley section.

Did someone mention E39 Sport bumpers???

It took me 18 months of near-obsessive hunting to source a set of E39 Sport bumpers that were in good condition. I think it was worth the wait.

I've also fitted an OE Sport back box, black rubbing strips, 15mm spacers on the rears, refurbed 17" style 71s, and decent Goodyear F1A2 rubber all round.

Ride height does spoil the look but as there's still some life left in my SE struts and springs I can't justify the cost of new Sport suspension just yet, and anyway, I really enjoy the way it handles. If I could keep the feel of the SE suspension but also lower it, it would tick all the boxes for me.

Absolutely love this car. :)

Before:

After:

Fitted an OE Sport back box too:

Back
Top Bottom