Show Us Your Motors!

Golf R

Arrived on Sat :)

2014-10-21%2019.33.45.jpg

2014-10-21%2019.32.21.jpg

20141021_105723.jpg

Arrived on Sat :)

That's really nice! I'm looking at getting the 3 door.

Which options (if any) did you go for?

I'm looking at getting:

• DNS Pro 7.7" Satnav
  • Dynaudio excite Hi-Fi
  • Leather
  • Metallic blue

I'm debating getting rid of the leather as it's a £1700+ extra, but can't find any pictures of the cloth option, what did you go for?

DSG, WinterPack and DCC a must, really changes the whole drive of the Car, every other option i did not need ..

Cloth seats are more than fine :)

Hotlinked image, host it yourself.

That's really nice! I'm looking at getting the 3 door.

Which options (if any) did you go for?

I'm looking at getting:

• DNS Pro 7.7" Satnav
  • Dynaudio excite Hi-Fi
  • Leather
  • Metallic blue

I'm debating getting rid of the leather as it's a £1700+ extra, but can't find any pictures of the cloth option, what did you go for?

Last edited:
DSG, WinterPack and DCC a must, really changes the whole drive of the Car, every other option i did not need ..

The winter pack makes all the difference, I've got it and always thought I wouldn't really pay the extra for it but my word, the heated seats are heaven.

Lovely car btw, although I don't like the new steering wheels.

4 exhaust on that Golf, must have a massive V6 or something... Oh no wait, that's just VAG being VAG. Lol :D

I jest, I like the car as well as the S3, I just don't know what they were thinking with the 4 exhaust tips. Looks silly.

Last edited:
4 exhaust on that Golf, must have a massive V6 or something... Oh know wait, that's just VAG being VAG. Lol :D

I jest, I like the car as well as the S3, I just don't know what they were thinking with the 4 exhaust tips. Looks silly.
i agree. i think its silly. i think on either side like the golf gti looks much better

Back
Top Bottom