Show Us Your Motors!

I like the new IS, mainly because of the interior, which you need to show us a picture of:P White wouldn't of been my choice of colour, but thats just me.

My £200 runaround...

14465475280_af57de8997_c.jpg

The front of the car looks contorted, is that just the photograph or........? :p

And that Lexus... They look better in darker colours, I've seen a few round here, but in white you can really see all of the weird, weird design decisions. One of the few cars which I don't look at with admiration or disgust, rather, confusion. :p

Interior pic? :p

Last edited:
The front of the car looks contorted, is that just the photograph or........? :p

And that Lexus... They look better in darker colours, I've seen a few round here, but in white you can really see all of the weird, weird design decisions. One of the few cars which I don't look at with admiration or disgust, rather, confusion. :p

Interior pic? :p

The distortion is just due to the reflection of the sky!

Rust? Usual bubbles on passenger rear arch. Most of the rest of it ok...

Last edited:
In my opinion the front looks OK but very dated now, they look less smart from the side, and positively disgusting at the rear. As well as looking weirdly stubby in stature, and like they are on stilts. :p

Thats before you even get inside, where it looks like a MK1 Mondeo... :(

Last edited:
In my opinion the front looks OK but very dated now, they look less smart from the side, and positively disgusting at the rear. As well as looking weirdly stubby in stature, and like they are on stilts. :p

Thats before you even get inside, where it looks like a MK1 Mondeo... :(

it was £200....

Back
Top Bottom