Show Us Your Motors!

Associate

Ahh excellent cheers, ill pass them onto him

Smiley centre caps!?! :D
lCisk8g.png

Thats our club's logo ;)

All those cars except the VXR could be nice :p Just too damn low !

All those other cars are lower than the VXR, used to annoy me i wasnt as low... ;)

I really like that legnum- were Legnums just the estate version of the Galant or is there more to it than that? Are they all VR4's or something?

As far as my knowledge goes the Galant Estate and Legnum are 2 different cars the Galant' didnt come with the VR4 but they did a saloon version with the VR4, they also did a 'Super VR4' in the Legnum, which looks fugly, now dont take this as gospel but thats my knowledge as far as i have personally researched.

Soldato
Bought this yesterday. 2.5T with 17k miles for £6k

15997138547_0b8452a304_b.jpg

Soldato
I looked at it when I was looking for my insignia. It has a shock replaced on the drivers side but not the other which was enough for me to walk away.

Really? If the rest of the car meets the requirements it seems like an odd decision to not buy a car. Had you not known about the replacement shock you might never have even realised it had been replaced. I would be amazed if anyone could tell the difference between a shock absorber that had done 0 and 17k miles.

Soldato
It's great value that's for sure, but it's not THAT cheap that it raises suspicion IMHO! I'm sure I've seen early Titanium / Titanium X models advertised for 4-5k.

Man of Honour
I looked at it when I was looking for my insignia. It has a shock replaced on the drivers side but not the other which was enough for me to walk away.

Whilst its good practice to replace them in pairs if the other one has only done say 10k miles you can see why somebody wouldn't.

Man of Honour
I just assumed it had been in a bump and repaired on the cheap.

Thats one heck of an assumption to jump to on the basis of just the shock though - was there other stuff that made you suspect that?

Have to say the presence of the ACC grille on a non ACC fitted car is somewhat strange. I've never seen that before on any Mondeo.

Soldato
[TW]Fox;27429214 said:
Take them again without Spongebob Squarepants hanging from the rear view mirror :p

That was my first thought too, other than that I think the pics are fine :)

Boot pic should stay, at least the buyer knows it hasn't been trashed and treated like a bin unlike a lot of other car boots.

Back
Top Bottom