Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Dunno why people hate on them as much as they do, certainly driven worse cars. All of the MPG's, none of the power :D

I preferred my instructors car to when I got an Unlimited edition as a courtesy car. :p

Tries so hard. A bit similar to some of the new Merc's (IMO). At least its not stupid money like a Merc. :p

CLA Shooting Brake springs to mind.

InQ

InQ

Associate
My new M135i LCI (facelift).
Spec - Arctic White, Coral red leather, 8sp auto, Pro Nav Media, Adaptive Suspension, BMW Advanced Audio, Comfort pack, heated seats, Sun glass protection.

InQ

InQ

Associate
haha thats the default position on the facelift M135i due to the rear light now encroaching into the boot panel.
I nearly ticked debadge but thought i'd get it anyway and take it off if i didnt like it....at the minute its not bothering me.

InQ

InQ

Associate
You paid for all those options but not a decent colour, many sads :p

LOL i like white, my 2nd car was white back in the day (Nova 1.4SR in 1995) but the choice of white seemed to be removed ffrom quite a lot of cars i was interested in in the 90's and early-mid 2000's.

Soldato
[TW]Fox;28024059 said:
That specific example always looked better before they face-lifted it, too.

:eek:

I think the facelift is a much more handsome car. Not a great fan of the separated squared headlights on the older car.

e350.jpg

Man of Honour
:eek:

I think the facelift is a much more handsome car. Not a great fan of the separated squared headlights on the older car.

It's too radical a facelift, it never works when they do that. The car was designed around the way it looked when released - facelifts that do anything more than tweak the design a bit always end up looking odd and the Merc is no exception, the headlights especially look awful, they look like dodgy reflector lenses even though IIRC they are LED?

It's a shame Merc didn't instead target the radical restyle on the frankly awful Vauxhall Astra inspired interior instead, it really doesn't suit an E Class. Such a shame after the previous model which was arguably the most handsome car in its class inside and out.

Soldato
[TW]Fox;28025929 said:
It's a shame Merc didn't instead target the radical restyle on the frankly awful Vauxhall Astra inspired interior instead, it really doesn't suit an E Class. Such a shame after the previous model which was arguably the most handsome car in its class inside and out.

I test drove a W211 280 Avantgarde petrol at the weekend and was incredibly impressed. It was achingly cheap too due to Ireland's great tax system but it's just too big as we're sharing a car now :(

Back
Top Bottom