Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
^ yup sold it for a friend, i had it for a few weeks.

As fun as it was to drive I would not pick it over my 220. Main reason is that I have no interest in Alfas.

For such a rare car it was a right ******* to shift. Went for peanuts.

Soldato
[TW]Fox;28855414 said:
It sounds like it wasn't his (He said 'looked after for a while') but the ST220 was probably the 156 GTA's closest competitor so it's not as outrageous a thought as you might think.

The "I sold part" made me wonder. Huh, whilst I realised they were in roughly the same niche/class you are quite right, I didn't think they were close competitors.

I'd still rather the Alfa, but I guess its more down to personal preference more so than one car substantially out-performing the other in any specific area.

Soldato
Not posted in here for ages, but this arrived last week to replace the TT Roadster when I get round to actually selling it!

am.jpg

Soldato
Nice V8.

Manual?

Of course :)

Wasn't planning on buying until next year but this one came up and its the spec I wanted, the colours I wanted and is absolutely mint (crazily so) so went and bought it.

Cleisthenes - each to their own, they're the 19" AM wheels that I wanted.

Few more pics (apologies if this is too many)

am2.jpg

am3.jpg

am4.jpg

am5.jpg

Soldato
Hard to believe that its coming up to 10 years old now that design. Still looks gorgeous! A quick look on Autotrader suggests that they can be had for around 30k! :o
What are things to look out for on these? Are they normally fairly reliable?

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Beautiful cars, I prefer that rear end to the new "Lexus Lights" style shading of later models.

A DBS one day, a DBS would be joyous (for the soul, not necessarily for the wallet or mind...lol) :cool:

Soldato
Never understood the love for Astons...

...but then I drove one in anger around Silverstone. They're so absolutely gorgeous to drive. So meaty! There are other cars that are faster but not as fun to drive.

Back
Top Bottom