Show Us Your Motors!

my new ride, civic type-r gt.
DSCF0753.jpg

£5250, full toyota service history,58k miles and near mint condition :) Benji - Spoiler was on the car when I bought it mate but I think the previous owner bought it off e-bay, had to be imported from the states.

Last edited:
£5250, full toyota service history,58k miles and near mint condition :) Benji - Spoiler was on the car when I bought it mate but I think the previous owner bought it off e-bay, had to be imported from the states.

Sweet; that is good value! When I look at them every so often on AT or PH, so many bland ones for the same price.

:) Bought it a month ago as it is. Celica T-Sport, vvtl-i - 190bhp. Engine works like vtec, extra power kicks in at 6.2k revs up to 8.2k.

Mod's are:
TRD rear spoiler with carbon fibre centre blade.
C-ONE raised carbon fibre bonnet scoop.
Genuine sideskirts from the GT model celica.
Lowered on TTE springs.
Blueflame exhaust.

Not got any pictures of the interior yet but heres another couple of pics, not gonna be to everyones tastes but meh :p

Side1-1.jpg

PortraitSide.jpg

RearWide.jpg

Well I like it!!

Get some pics of the inside soon!!
:)

Yes.

Although my spidey senses are picking up that they may not get a good reaction on here. :(

100% Correct.

Actually 200%!

Plus it looks better with the badge.

Please stop modding the car before you get in too deep and make it into a total travesty. I don't mean to offend, seriously... but chaved up Saxos are the worst thing on the roads in the UK.

I know it's your car and you can do what you want with it but people WILL think you're a tool.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom