Show Us Your Motors!

People still went to Paris after Charlie Hebdo - I still went there shortly after (landed the same day as the peace marches) and I'm fairly risk averse. You'll be fine :)

Done my first 1000 Miles in the Evo and loving it. Heres a few from my trip up north to highlands.

IMG_0848.jpg

IMG_0855.jpg

IMG_0830.jpg

Couple of those are from Glencoe area and the one by the lake is further north just a little layby. I have a few more pictures of scenery and can give you the route we taken up north if you fancy the drive sometime :)

That looks stunning. I have a couple of weeks holiday coming up that I had planned to use for moving flat but as I'm no longer moving, I was thinking of doing the North Coast 500 (or at least some of it) myself for a few days. Just not sure whether I'll enjoy it on my own.

Your route would be awesome if you don't mind sharing though. :)

Your route would be awesome if you don't mind sharing though. :)

This was more or less the route we had, takes in most of the epic scenery without going right to the top as you need a good few extra days to do that. We started in Fife just down from perth and ended up in Glencoe so it's in reverse. We Done this over 2 nights camped outside Inverness at a site called Bunchrew (not recommended) We did some short drives down to drumnadrochit and a few other places as well.

route.jpg

Back
Top Bottom