STA41780.jpg

Just kidding, I was bored and was playing around. Mesh is going this weekend

YAY

Mesh = not mean looking !

Wide grille = mean looking!

Don't give him ideas :D

Quickie of mine from a while back:

DSC00209-1-2.jpg

Plus the old car we got rid of last year, D reg, 165k on it, despite rust issues on the sills it ran nicely, as much as a lot of people here would have hated the thought, I do regret not buying it, putting a Cheapish Golf GTI engine in, nicer wheels and dropping it a little bit for a laugh, nothing penski like, just to make it sit nicer :) (It wasn't lowered, rear suspension was knackered :D)

DSC00302.jpg

Last edited:
Don't give him ideas :D

Quickie of mine from a while back:

DSC00209-1-2.jpg

Plus the old car we got rid of last year, D reg, 165k on it, despite rust issues on the sills it ran nicely, as much as a lot of people here would have hated the thought, I do regret not buying it, putting a Cheapish Golf GTI engine in, nicer wheels and dropping it a little bit for a laugh, nothing penski like, just to make it sit nicer :) (It wasn't lowered, rear suspension was knackered :D)

DSC00302.jpg

nicer wheels? Those original P-slots are worth double the rest of the car put together :p

Nice car, if you saw that in your rearview mirror on the motorway you'd think "wow that looks mean" but then the side profile comes along and the small alloys with bubble tyres let it down :(

That shape would look really nice with 17" wheels on decent profile tyres!

Get on it, stat :D

Hi there. I got directed over here from pistonheads to the thread about the 152mph 106 (heheh). I'm into cars and mild overclocking (Q6600 @ 3.6) so I thought I'd sign up :)

Here's my little beauty:

front_sized.sized.jpg

NorthantsRun04_2.sized.png

side_sized.sized.jpg

It definitely does 152mph btw :)

Back
Top Bottom