Show Us Your Motors!

Nice car :) .

Hows the dsg gearbox? were these available in a three door as well?

They were available in three door as well but I personally find the five door to be more practical.

The DSG gearbox is excellent, its suite the engine perfectly (something that can't be said for the DSG box on the diesels).

Personally due to a combination of better MPG, lower CO2 emmissions (thus affecting the tax bracket - quite noticable on the R32 as it nigh on doubles with the manual) and better acceleration (especially using launch control) I would always choose the DSG over the manual although I can see why some people would prefer the manual. AS said though I needed a car with no clutch so the DSG was a no brainer.

Slightly seperate but interestingly it feels noticably quicker than my old A3 3.2 DSG which I had a while ago, it also revs right up to 7000rpm with no noticable power drop, despite the red line coming in at 6500rpm (the normal rev limit). This leads me to believe it may have been mapped (especially from the point about the higher rev limit) although until I can get it on a rolling road I can't be sure.

Just having a play with the editing in iPhoto and I ended up with this:
MiniiPhoto1.jpg

'On me holidays' so gave her a little clean. Decided to take the plates off, clean under them, and generally clean areas which don't get a lot of attention.

16k2ypd.jpg

The new babys since moving to Banus...

imgp0080z.jpg

The Turbo - no one has a clue what the hell it is out here, great for turning a few heads :O

imgp0073x.jpg

And the Porker 4S, bit far away I know...

Still want a Mustang though! Maybe next year :(

You know, I can't quite believe I am actually saying this, really I can't ...makes me feel sick to my very core ...but ...to be brutally honest, those Angel Eyes don't look bad on that Saxo, they sort of suite it even :o

Back
Top Bottom