Show Us Your Motors!

Got the car I've wanted for a long time, a nice standard UK Integra type R in championship white:

DSC00776.jpg

DSC00801.jpg

Wow!

Awesome pictures, car ain't to bad either :p ;) .

Wow, great pics. I see it is a 10mm focal length but what lens did you use? :cool:

Edit: I see you have the Canon 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5. I can't see it taking me long to buy that. :p

Excellent Jotun, whereabouts is that? looks very nice for sunrises too!

Thanks for the kind words guys :) Yup I used a 10-22mm and a 40D.

It was taken on the north coast of the wirral here. There are really stunning sunsets every now and then as the sun sets towards the sea, I managed to get really lucky the other night just as I was heading out!

Cheers guys, he was asking £4950 but I got it for £4600, it has FSH and a massive folder of reciepts. The integras weak points are the gear box but this one has had it re-built a couple of months ago and it feels fantastic, had a new clutch at the same time too.

It's also a very early car, build number 00007 which is cool :cool:

DSC00794.jpg

I don't think those numbers are chonological, they just come out the parts bin and onto the car. That is at least what they did with the EP3.

That's a tidy looking motor for its age, congrats :)

Couple of pictures taken by a friend of mine at a meetup.

Recently had it remapped to 177bhp and 313ft/lb's torque. She pulls really well. MPG has increased to about 65mpg on a good run too...according to the trip computer anyway.

Cousin has a black one of those (130ps version) - +300Nm stock in something that size feels nice I have to say but I would not feel confident around corners in one :p

Oh yea, same engine as the Leon I had years ago, the VAG PD130, tis a very good engine, had about 240lbs/ft stock, even so though, that's a big increase from a remap, especially the torque, if it is that high, I'd be careful of the clutch.

313lbs/ft of torque! ..surely you mean 213lbs/ft ?

Yep its 313lb's :D

The standard clutch is rated at 320lbs so i am pushing it abit. I dont boot it under 2k so i let the turbo kick in before i do. Its farely fast from the get go, but cruising in 70 and booting it..not much can keep up, its awesome. UK spec CTR's eat my soot tbh..

Back
Top Bottom