Show Us Your Motors!

Oh yea, same engine as the Leon I had years ago, the VAG PD130, tis a very good engine, had about 240lbs/ft stock, even so though, that's a big increase from a remap, especially the torque, if it is that high, I'd be careful of the clutch.

Inevitable happened today..accelerated on the motorway and i got slip from 2.5k to 3.5k..not a happy pixy.. Seems alright when im in lower gears. Think im going to fit a organic clutch and a SMF..

just given it a wash so though I'd post some pics up. Although taken on an IPhone so not exactly great..

Side on:
img0125q.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

img0131exe.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

Over the other toy!

Its fairly rapid. Chopped in my TT 225 for it. Looked at a R57 Full JCW in Coopers of Norwich, but this took my fancy a little more.. PLus with only 449 Mini GP's in the country, its a little different!

Very nice indeed. Personally I prefer the 19" Carrera S wheels myself, not keen on those black ones.

It's always nice to see a good example of a classic Mini :D

Last edited:
To be fair, it's a very impressive machine, technically, unfortunately it hit every branch of the ugly tree before it hit production.

To be fair, it's a very impressive machine, technically, unfortunately it hit every branch of the ugly tree before it hit production.

Completely agree but if I was spending that sort of money on a car that would be pretty close to the bottom of my list.

Still, each to their own

You dont live where i live, i ruined my 997 due to lack of ground clearance ;)

Think I would have just moved house with the 997 than get that. :)

Just joking mate, but i do agree to what the guys above say. Its got a decent engine and personally i think i would like it if it did not look like a obese porsche. :o

Same goes for the macho steering wheel and gear stick. :D

Back
Top Bottom