Show Us Your Motors!

Caporegime
Stop lying to yourself.

Seriously, I don't want one. :p

Drove an EP3, found it to be a worse compromise as an all-round-car than the T-Sport. Less kit, less comfy, cheaper plastics, more expensive, higher insurance.

Could have bought a tidy earlier EP3 for about the same money I paid for this current T-Sport.

Soldato
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)

A good high revving 4 cylinder can sound great. I really like the noise my Corolla makes.

My little 3 pot does like to pretend to be a larger engine in terms of size ^-^ They must have spent some time getting it to produce a nice note.

Caporegime
Picked this up for £1500 today for the daily runaround, 123K mikes, FSH. Has the usual problems with heater matrix which needs flushing, seat rails & handbrake adjustment and that's it. Goes well for a 1.8L.

n3vEWxE.jpg
0mdIWey.jpg

I almost bought a black 54 plate T-Sport with a heater matrix issue and the alcantara interior for £2000 a couple of years ago when I ended up buying my grey one. Wondering if its the same one...

Looks good on the Compressor wheels. :)

Good buy for that money! I paid £2250 for mine on 82,000 miles with a few bits thrown in, Comp strut brace, grooved disks, yellowstuff pads, K&N Typhoon, DET3, lowering springs, etc.

Let me know if you'd be interested in a full red/black cloth interior + cash for your alcantara. ;)
Or indeed some refurbed 16" T-Sport wheels for your Comp wheels ;) :p

BEW4k9r.jpg

TDFtQiR.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Picked this up for £1500 today for the daily runaround, 123K mikes, FSH. Has the usual problems with heater matrix which needs flushing, seat rails & handbrake adjustment and that's it. Goes well for a 1.8L.

Looks in great condition.

I picked up a tsport Celica last year, engine is great fun once you learn how to get the performance out of it.

Back
Top Bottom