Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
I thought it was an XF (they look identical).
How anyone can consider a GLE a downgrade from an XE is mad.
XE isn't anything special, is it? I sense some British pride bias ;)

Please refer to my original reply to you, I think it covers things rather well... If you have any reasoning behind your statement claiming its mad I'd like to hear it - assuming you can actually bring something up other than believing that because its a £50k Merc it must inherently be a better car than a £35k Jag. British bias my arse, the F-Pace would have received the same treatment.

Soldato
Thanks for the kind comments guys :D I appreciate it! (This definitely feels like an upgrade over my old Ceed GT!)

Christ @Uncle_Gravy , that is mental ! :eek:

Edit. $50,000 dollars for that conversion! Welp (And that doesn’t include the car!)

Permabanned
Think I worked out to be about 15k buying smartly and doing the labour myself, it'd make for one hell of a car but realistically it would give me a great deal more than I have already other than a wider flater torque band

Yeah... I wouldn't want to do the labour myself... I'd be looking for a turn-key car.

And if spending this kind of money... I'd much prefer to have it in the newer chassis with newer interior, no rust problems, etc... it'd be buying for long-term if I did it.

But at that cost... it's difficult to justify with other things on the market for similar money.

So still a pipe dream... but maybe one day I'll go for it.

Soldato
Yeah... I wouldn't want to do the labour myself... I'd be looking for a turn-key car.

And if spending this kind of money... I'd much prefer to have it in the newer chassis with newer interior, no rust problems, etc... it'd be buying for long-term if I did it.

But at that cost... it's difficult to justify with other things on the market for similar money.

So still a pipe dream... but maybe one day I'll go for it.

Isn't 30k pocket change for you though?

Back
Top Bottom