Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Best time to drive if you want to enjoy clear roads around here. Even so, I left about half five and still got caught behind elderly dawdlers a couple of times. Perhaps if I lived in North Wales or on the Yorkshire moors I could afford to have a bit of a lay in...until then it's early starts if if I want a decent drive :(

Man of Honour
Sunday mornings like that, early just as the sun comes up, are the best time of the week. Few if anyone around, no trucks of note and few if any people heading to work. THIS is the best time to enjoy a good car.

Soldato
Soldato
Sunday mornings like that, early just as the sun comes up, are the best time of the week. Few if anyone around, no trucks of note and few if any people heading to work. THIS is the best time to enjoy a good car.
I start work at 5am on a sunday, commute beginning with a nice NSL B road. Good fun :)

Soldato
Yeah that's right but its a GTT, I would have loved a GTR but I cant afford the price they command.
I placed a deposit on this in Feb when it was still in Japan and Ive now had it about 2 months: (auction pics):

5bVSTh.jpg
12Rpw3.jpg
AfGiB3.jpg

I dont really have many pics yet as I've spent most of my time working through a list of jobs with it. The joys of 18yr old imports:

HnJhD1.jpg

NGYHcU.jpg
I hope you don't mind me asking, how much was this? Did you pay more due to it being an import.

I've seen some near 10k plus but I'm not sure if that's ott, they remain gorgeous cars for me and much nicer than the current skyline

Associate
I hope you don't mind me asking, how much was this? Did you pay more due to it being an import.

Hi Mark. Sure the car was advertised by the importer on PH (where i found it) so its no secret:
http://www.powerplay-uk.com/current-stock/

Mine is about halfway down that page. I paid 15.5 in total with 500 of that being a deposit.

You can get them cheaper by buying one that's for sale here already but i wanted to be the 1st UK owner so I have control over how its stored and in what conditions its driven etc... of course its all still a gamble on how it was treated before being shipped![/QUOTE]

Soldato
Hi Mark. Sure the car was advertised by the importer on PH (where i found it) so its no secret:
http://www.powerplay-uk.com/current-stock/

Mine is about halfway down that page. I paid 15.5 in total with 500 of that being a deposit.

You can get them cheaper by buying one that's for sale here already but i wanted to be the 1st UK owner so I have control over how its stored and in what conditions its driven etc... of course its all still a gamble on how it was treated before being shipped!
[/QUOTE]
Cheers! Some very nice evo on there too.

Did well with getting that price then on a fresh import, as mentioned stunning car

OcUK Staff
It's pretty nippy for a 3 cylinder 1.0 litre engine, from all of those 75 rampaging German horses!

They are great little things to be honest, handle good but they do feel like they might topple over, had well over a 100 out of a 75PS one, got there OK. So easy to drive and having stuff like satnav, heated seats and AC in such a cheap car is a nice feature.

Soldato
Soldato
They are great little things to be honest, handle good but they do feel like they might topple over, had well over a 100 out of a 75PS one, got there OK. So easy to drive and having stuff like satnav, heated seats and AC in such a cheap car is a nice feature.
I hope that was in germany
;)

Back
Top Bottom