Show Us Your Motors!

It's come a very long way from the first incarnation of the C5, I had one, about 7 years ago, an 02 plate one, terrible car really, badly made, not very nice to drive ...slow (well the 2.0HDI 110 I had was) ....but the current model, so much better in every conceivable way.

Although I do not need the car to tell me weather I can fit it in a parking space or not :p

It's come a very long way from the first incarnation of the C5, I had one, about 7 years ago, an 02 plate one, terrible car really, badly made, not very nice to drive ...slow (well the 2.0HDI 110 I had was) ....but the current model, so much better in every conceivable way.

Although I do not need the car to tell me weather I can fit it in a parking space or not :p

Yeah the first C5's where terrible but this incarnation is way better the drive is so smooth.
The the parking tool i would say is more for women:D but it just shows that they tried to pack a lot of gizmos into the vehicle.
did i mention the mood lighting inside the car:D

not posted in here for years.. anyway a few months back I took the plunge to do a rev3 turbo conversion with a few extra's

ST205 Chargecooler setup including a fiat chinq rad up front
stainless 3" downpipe with a flexi welded in
11lb lightened fly and 6 paddle clutch
blitz dualdrive BOV
Apexi Air intake
GTS Chris MBC set at 16psi
Apexi N1 exhaust

DSC01411Large.jpg

DSC01412Large.jpg

DSC01413Large.jpg

As most of you has seen, my car has appeared in the greatest thread ever so i thought i'd let you see some more.

I know that some people wont like it but i welcome their comments too.

DSC02223.jpg

DSC02238.jpg

DSC02234-1.jpg

DSC02241-1.jpg

Vinny

Last edited:
I like the Lupo GTI, they hold their value incredibly well which works for and against them sometimes. They aren't great value for money but at the same time you're not going lose a load in depreciation.

Aye, i bought mine for £5500 2 years ago and i think that some now sell for about £4500. I maybe wrong but i think Defcon5 will set me straight.

Funnily enough I got mine for the same price two years ago! Its really hard to judge a price, as there are so few for sale you cant really get a decent sample. As said though, I would imagine 4500 - 5000 is the range for an early one.

There is an 03 on PH for £7495! I can find 7 for sale in the whole country

Funky looking things Lupo's.

Was about to say the same thing.

Again not my cup of tea but looks relatively tidy - and you cant deny they seem to live in some weird depreciation free vortex!

As for the scooby - keep it standard on the outside, you don't see nearly enough of these that haven't been ruined!

Been a while since this.

Car has been treated to a lot of new bits 'n' bobs this year and now looks like:-
DAG-1.jpg

DAG-2.jpg

DAG-3.jpg

Not bad for a freebie, but it still has a few parts that are waiting to be fitted in addition to a newer set of alloys from a 95 griffin. (ALU41)

Back
Top Bottom