Show Us Your Motors!

[TW]Fox;15056010 said:
1.8T :(

Why didn't you pick the 2.0T?

Thanks for the sad face... obviously should have had it debaged as i clearly ruins the car!?!

I have already owned a Sport 2.0T and changed to the S-Line 1.8T for all the reasons oweneades points out. As a experianced user of both cars i can tell you there very little differance apart from how much my wallet gets raped at the pumps and the big wet bite the tax man takes out of me every year... to add a point to oweneades list, its also conciderble cheaper to insure! (Im 24)

Now ask me that question again... which would you choose?

To answer Iaind: Yes im sure the damage would polish out eventually, but speaking to an inderpendant recently, who basically said some of the deeper swirls would need wet sanding... I just dont see why i should have a brand new car that requires such extensive repair in month one.

Last edited:
and now for something completely different

am I the only one with a facelifted octavia vrs?

P1010101.jpg

P1010099.jpg

Posted in this thread a while back, my 1.6 3 door Megane. Well since my car kinda went down the drive way and kinda went into a wall I seized the initiative and had my car fully colour coded (front and back bumper respray and colour coding for £350), I really didn't like the nasty grey trim around the edges. Next on my list are a set of BBS CH alloys (18" black with a red lip) and have it lowered around 35mm.

excuse the poor quality, it was taken on my iphone

83321493421885415178435.jpg

good god what an ugly citroen?!? :D

Surely thou dost jest:D.
The pictures do lie the C5 is very executive in design i should have spent more time taking better pictures.
The C5 is bristling with gadgets voice activated, sat nav - this sat nav is bad ass easy to find poi's (point of interests) will direct you right there or even connect you by phone, voice activated media -which can play DVD's and mp3s the unit has a 30 gig hard drive so i can rip direct to hard drive, and of course voice activated blue tooth phone.
I can go on, the driver seat slides back to let the driver out and moves back when you start the engine, it can even measure the parking space for you to let you know if you can fit in the parking space, there are many more features but thought i would jot a few down.
The C5 looks as well as it performs.

Back
Top Bottom