Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Lovely car, lovely colour. It's still on the favourites list for the E30 respray. Having a hard time choosing between it or Alpina dunkelsaphirblau. :p

Your 2L hatchback will do a damn sight more than 20 to the gallon on a motorway run. Closer to 40 than 20. :p

It really depends, I've only ever seen the MPG dial start with a 4 twice, once it was because I was doing 4MPG and the other I reset the trip in the middle of 50 Avg Speed.

Permabanned

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
Where are you getting decent fuel for £1.20 per l?!
Up here 99 is about 1.37
All fuel in the UK is decent in the scheme of things. A 458 does not need more than 95ron fuel so he'll be paying approx £1.20 in England for that.

See page 31 of the owners manual (i was curious myself); https://www.ferrarifl.com/template/pdf/manuals/ferrari/458italia.pdf

Refilling Parts to be refilled Quantity Fill with: Ref. Page Engine Total system capacity 10 l HELIX ULTRA SAE 5W-40 214 Oil level between Min. and Max. 2 l Oil consumption 1.0 - 2.0 l/1,000 km Gearbox and differential 3.9 l TRANSAXLE 75W-90 GL5 215 Clutch system and hydraulic controls 8 l DCT-F3 Braking system 1.5 l DONAX UB BRAKE FLUID DOT4 Ultra 217 Cooling circuit 16.5 l GLYCOSHELL LONGLIFE at 50% 216 Hydraulic power steering system 1.6 l DONAX TX 216 Fuel tank 86 l Unleaded fuel 95 RON. 89 Reserve 14 l Air conditioning and heating system Compressor 165 cc PAG ISO 46 Coolant 670 ± 30 g DELPHI RL 488 “R 134 A” Windscreen washer/headlight washer fluid tank 5 l Mixture of water and glass cleaner 218

Soldato
Picked up my new car last night. Certainly is a bit of a difference coming from an A3 8P. It's so smooth, quiet and comfortable. Massive spec list on it, some of the main ones being; adaptive cruise with side assist, lane assist and pre-sense pus, heads up display, adaptive air suspension, front & rear cameras, colour DIS, MMI high, power tailage, power dimming/folding/heated/memory door mirrors, privacy glass, high beam assist.. the list really does go on and on.

It's the 3.0tdi (245bhp) with the 7 speed S-tronic.

07ymeGQ.jpg
e3txErK.jpg

Soldato
Soldato
Picked up my new car last night. Certainly is a bit of a difference coming from an A3 8P. It's so smooth, quiet and comfortable. Massive spec list on it, some of the main ones being; adaptive cruise with side assist, lane assist and pre-sense pus, heads up display, adaptive air suspension, front & rear cameras, colour DIS, MMI high, power tailage, power dimming/folding/heated/memory door mirrors, privacy glass, high beam assist.. the list really does go on and on.

It's the 3.0tdi (245bhp) with the 7 speed S-tronic.

Nice, rare to see a C7 A6 with such an extensive spec list!

Soldato
@Axeboy What was the reason for importing, was it cheaper than here?

I wouldn't mind an ISF one day, different to your usual M3 and AMG

I just enjoy importing to be honest, try to do it once a year and always liked the ISF so thought, stuff it, why not.

Also prices here are still quite strong so there is some saving although not significantly

Soldato
I just enjoy importing to be honest, try to do it once a year and always liked the ISF so thought, stuff it, why not.

Also prices here are still quite strong so there is some saving although not significantly
Certainly an interesting way to buy a car, without seeing or driving it in person!

Saying that I'll also be importing my first car whenever the right one comes up at auction, so keep your eyes peeled :p

Soldato
Nice mate, big fan of the Toyota imports as you know. Whats the spec on that one?

I just won this in Japan:

It's just a 250G so nothing special under the bonnet, S-package model that's a must for me would only want the black interior you get with that. Full spec, Smart key, leather all that. Modelista Aero kit, Tein Comfort sport coilovers, those are really nice, rides like stock. Would have liked a newer one but I wanted the 211 paint (it's a lovely pearl) which was discontinued in favour of a straight black with the facelift.

Back
Top Bottom