Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
@iamdjdz Very nice little cars ain't they, my mate has one and took me for a spin, they stick to the road so well and sound great

Yeah, it's a cracker. Did 120 miles in it yesterday on a mix of roads and it is easy to forget you're in a midget fiat. It's only a stock 135 (although I'm unsure if it's been remapped as it was mentioned but then questioned) but feels really quick.

Only issue is the speed bumps on our road can only be taken at max 15mph and can basically ignore them in any car so going to **** a lot of people off going in and out of the estate. Only one on the way to my work though so happy enough!

Man of Honour
Autumn can do one.

20191103_133152.jpg

I can't wash the car without it looking like it wasn't washed within the space of 24 hours. Interior is on point though :cool:

20191103_091804.jpg

Weather force fields, someone needs to invent them.

Also slightly annoyed as I missed a pic op I was looking forward to :(

20191027_120718.jpg

Caporegime
Not mine but the car I am currently driving.

The driving experience leaves something to be desired, but I think its a fairly nice looking car for a little runaround.

Its a nice deep metallic orangey red, and has some kind of optional bodykit which includes spoiler, front and rear lower bumper trims, and side skirts.

Also for sale.

ts5sZTn.jpg

Caporegime
You'd think after buying so many he would be a car buying expert by now.

Apparently not :p

The valve cover gasket had gone hard and shrunk causing it to leak oil onto the alternator which killed it. Could have happened to anyone with any car honest guvna!

In my case it turned into a saga because as always I decided to sort it out myself, and bought the cheapest alternator I could find, and they sent me the wrong one, then I bought the second cheapest, and they sent me the correct one but it was faulty... Now I'm waiting for the third one... :p

It's like a soap opera! :D

I aim to please. :p

I'm getting good at doing alternator jobs on LS400's now though so hit me up... :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom