Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Have to say guys first post from the guy and I found some of you was a little unfair with your comments to the point bit nasty , why ? Just because u did not like his buy car , he did not ask for the negative comments

He's going to have to learn to control himself. The first of his moderated posts was clearly against forum rules and I'll bet money the second was as well.

Permabanned
If he wanted a reach-around then this aint the place. Gotta take the good with the bad and if you buy something as horrendous as that - be prepared for the bad!
He's going to have to learn to control himself. The first of his moderated posts was clearly against forum rules and I'll bet money the second was as well.

So what was wrong with his post ? or is it just because his choice in his car ?

Man of Honour
Also, you say you bought it today but the picture was taken on the 19th November?

Albeit not quite that long but I had a look at my truck, put down a deposit and took a picture or two a couple of weeks or so before I actually bought it as such as there was a couple of things that needed sorting on it.

Caporegime
There were a couple of fairly friendly/tame replies to his post, then he was the one who started getting nasty. So I have no sympathy. :D

First post on the forum to "show off" his new purchase, then claims he doesn't care what we think. Well, clearly he did! :p

Caporegime
There were a couple of fairly friendly/tame replies to his post, then he was the one who started getting nasty. So I have no sympathy. :D

First post on the forum to "show off" his new purchase, then claims he doesn't care what we think. Well, clearly he did! :p

Imagine if you gave a crap what we think. You'd be sat in the corner dribbling!

Caporegime
The full-colour climate control display in that Juke is unnecessarily cool.

Boss: That display for the temperature and climate control looks amazing. What are we going to do about controls for the temperature and fan speed? Minimalalistic buttons? Is it touch screen?

Drone #5: Errr these cheap plastic knobs boss. Haven't got any money left.

Soldato
The original point was that at least they still exit exhaust gases on both sides, trims or not, whereas the S4 now only exits on one side and the other side of the quad setup is a total blank.
This, which means they are not fake exhaust outlets at all and, on the 2.0 tfsi, still have two either side of the lower trim as before...

Soldato
Most of the trims built into bumpers are part of the bumper and thus plastic, yea.

Mate surely there was enough of a clue?!

None of the cars we do are plastic exhaust finishers and as the Germans do “everything better” I’d be amazed if they have a cheaper plastic that can deal with exhaust gas heat.

I guess you are kind of right, most parts of trim
in a bumper cover are plastic. Just not the ones near hot exhaust gas, you know, the ones in context of the discussion. It’s China who seem to like the look. Hence this global car dilution effect.

Back
Top Bottom