Show Us Your Motors!

OcUK Staff
Manual for top points? :p

Barry at BMR Performance is my recommendation if you need the VANOS servicing and/or rod bearings doing etc.

http://www.bmrperformance.co.uk/
A fine car to add to your collection. :)

Rod bearings and Vanos done by previous owner as precautionary method also has new tyres and disc / pads all round too.

If SMG ever gives me issues I may look at converting it to a manual making it one if not only manual M5 in U.K. as my guess is must be possible as CSL owners convert SMG to manual so guess it’s maybe possible with M5 too but to be honest never had an issue with SMG in the M3’s I owned in use or reliability.

@Gibbo - Nice! Love these, but I’d have an M6. Now, which V12 are you getting? Oh, and you’ll need a V6 too.

I find the M6 so ugly and I also really wanted back doors and a large boot.

Id love a V12 and after driving an 812 Superfast it’s probably the best V12 ever made but to find one of those I’d need to sell my 458 and I just can’t let go of the 458 as it’s so special. Maybe trade the V8 Vantage for a V12 model in the future, who knows.

V6 lots of nice sounding cars with those in 350Z, F Type etc but nothing on the want list.

And a rotary!
And a boxer. And a straight 6.

Rotary nope thanks can’t stand them for me characterless and sound rubbish.
Flat 6 absolutely and still keep considering adding a GT3 to the party but ones I want are 90-120k so have to wait, straight 6 would just buy an M3 CSL again and they seem to have come back down a little in price but owned a CSL and a very sorted M3 so no need to revisit that, well not just yet. :)

Is this an addition, or a replacement, in your mini fleet?

Addition. :)

OcUK Staff
Is this an addition, or a replacement, in your mini fleet?
You're joking, of course? :eek:

A Fiat 500 with a bodykit has character but a rotary doesnt? Lol... :p

To each their own I suppose! Little bit shocked reading that from someone with your history of cars tbh!

Well I’ve driven the 231PS RX8 and I found it very underwhelming and it did nothing to excite me, yes it revved but it felt truly gutless.

For me I’d take a Vtec motor every time over the rotary. For me the RX8 is never a car I wanted to own and driving one did not change my mind.

Caporegime
Well I’ve driven the 231PS RX8 and I found it very underwhelming and it did nothing to excite me, yes it revved but it felt truly gutless.

For me I’d take a Vtec motor every time over the rotary. For me the RX8 is never a car I wanted to own and driving one did not change my mind.

A standard 2 rotor RX8 with no mods is for sure a bit boring in comparison to an awful lot of things you've driven! But saying all rotaries are boring and characterless made me sad. :(

The old ones are brilliant. Some aggressive porting and a nice exhaust on one of the newer more refined ones really wakes them up too! :D

I'd take VTEC/VVTLi/Neo VVL/etc over one as well but that is mostly because of the 15MPG and apparent fragility of the engine.

Soldato
Lovely day for it.

50104778002_4cd06a0b24_h.jpg

Associate
No Ferrari, no lambo but hey here she is my pride and joy Honda Accord Mk8 CU2 EX 2.4l family taxi.

WRmkIov.jpg

Exuse the red Mugen oil cap, was on the car when I bought it, subtle black Js Racing one on the way :)

hI0AOvS.jpg

How many buttons.... 'EX' spec comes with the fully loaded package.

xH8ztEb.jpg

vwaeDWl.jpg

And the other love of my life....EP3 Type R with 110k on the clock still puts a smile on my face when I get to drive it. :)

uB2KoNF.jpg

H36wNQz.jpg

Soldato
Parking badly? You can do that regardless of the weather ;)

I jest. I do love the colour, best M2 colour IMO.

Haha no only for a brief moment to get a photo with my mate. Wouldn't be able to get out otherwise. :p

Normally park within the lines, and I do usually try to park out of the way of other cars.

50104778167_65eca4b489_c.jpg

EDIT: Also thought I'd share a interior of my dads Alfa Romeo Spider (90s model) on here. Nice contrast with the sun.
50103969963_d5601e2f44_c.jpg

Soldato
Haha no only for a brief moment to get a photo with my mate. Wouldn't be able to get out otherwise. :p

Normally park within the lines, and I do usually try to park out of the way of other cars.

50104778167_65eca4b489_c.jpg

EDIT: Also thought I'd share a interior of my dads Alfa Romeo Spider (90s model) on here. Nice contrast with the sun.
50103969963_d5601e2f44_c.jpg

Outside of Alfa plz.

Back
Top Bottom