Show Us Your Motors!

Handbrake turns in reverse? :p the scrapes start at the back and work deeper!

nope nothing stupid. i was facing up a hill and couldnt move forward. So thought id reverse onto the main road. I had a GOOD look round the car in all directions and it was clear except for a wooden lamp post, which was way out of my way. I reversed back to the left, and then a lamppost came out of nowhere and rubbed itself against my car.:eek: i hit the rear light then slid it down the side towards the front. i wasnt being stupid, i would be in a big open clearing for that lol

meh, sounds it. sounds like you did the right thing.

hows does the coupe compare? if at all?

Its a hatchback ;)

Feels like it has more torque/power in the lower half of the rev range.

306 became fustrating having to rape the hell out of it to get any kind of speed out of it. Most modern diesels would leave you without trying, requiring you to drop from crusing in 6th down to 2nd or 3rd to overtake which was a pain.

Not as chuckable but with all new bushes it certainly has grip and is predictable.

Couple of pics of mine and Simon (Shad on here)'s cars after we met up and went for a blast :)

IMG_9514-1.jpg

IMG_9525-1.jpg

IMG_9522-1.jpg

Yes I know the roof's up, I'm a southern pansy, it was flipping cold, wouldn't have been able to feel my hands etc etc :D

i notice the wings and roof don't match the bonnet and bumper.
but i'm presuming it's becuase your car is too clean, thereby showing the paint on different materials :p

ooh, leather :p
looks in good nick too, 180?

yeah its a 180. looking by what others are getting on seatcupra forum i should be looking anything from 215 to 225 from the remap.

i try my best to keep her in good nick. gona give her some clay bar treatment when the weather picks up

Looks awesome. However, i think i preferred your old GT4 alloys to the Nismo's. Did you sell the GT4's in the end?

Sold the GT4's in the end. The nismo's when clean looks really good in the flesh, but I also liked the GT4's, although they look like Rx8 alloys...:o :)

Back
Top Bottom