Show Us Your Motors!

Still waiting for pictures of your car, you must have eaten your breakfast now. :p

:D

Tbh I'm holding out till I source a new bonnet release mechanism, once done the bonnet will be sitting flush (currently looks like its unhitched at the minute) It doesn't bother me as I know it's secure but when I post a picture on here this forum is going to splode so having one less thing for them to go on about would be nice :p

I had no choice over the colour, it was either deal with the (ultimate) green or drive a standard Focus instead.

Would have liked it in blue really. I'm putting my name down for the next one we get though, even if its green again I'll still take it.

you work for some sort of car tuning/peformance company or something? :D

where's the sense in allowing employers a 300bhp RS?! let me guess, you transport human organs? :p

This is my Elise 111s that I have had for just over 4 years. Still finding it as fun today as the day I bought it.

Lotus.jpg

Lotus2.jpg

Not round here, just been to Portsmouth for a venue shoot and car is still shiny, windscreen has some film though but everything else is nice!

A set of 18 inch BBS/ACS would be quite nice yep but these 17" ones aren't all that bad although some angles do show them in bad light I guess! They certainly suit a silver coupe better than any other colour/type E46.

Back
Top Bottom